Sunday, March 6, 2011

Football and Fun

My little boys do one thing to me ...
MELT.MY.HEART!!!
 The end of September brought on
FLAG FOOTBALL...
which meant a football laying around
my living room all the time
AND being tossed around everywhere!
 Hudson loves him some football, too!
His love for football began in his crib
when he would specifically stare at the football
on his sports mobile.  To this day, he gets
so excited when he sees a football!!!
 Oh my Goodness!
I just ADORE these two little guys!!!
 Everybody needs a little boy in your life...
I'm so thankful I have TWO!!!
 Walker ready for his first
Flag Football game of 2010!
So handsome and so pumped up!!!
 HUGE new Lego set for Walker
from Aunt Kitty & Uncle Ron...
 ...they are really good at giving Walker things
that Daddy can "play" with, too!  ;)
 Hadlee and I playing our favorite game
of Candy Land has taken on a new
TWIST these days!!!
 I really need to do a post about all of
the awesome and generous gifts my family
has been shown since Trav's accident.
It's TRULY unbelievable.  SERIOUSLY!!!
This gift happened to be for Hudson
and it was OH so perfect!!!
 Couture "Go Super Man" Diapers!
LOVE 'em...thank you, Sweet Brooke O,
my beautiful and dear friend since middle school!!!!!!
 Sticking out that tongue showing
how excited he was!!!
 That gift called for one thing...
a photo shoot!!!
...and a Facebook post...
because we are "behind" Travis ALL THE WAY!
 The light of Mommy's life...
 Still blue eyed and still the sweetest!
 Hadlee made this Nurse hat at Mrs. Janice's...
learning about being a nurse especially
from Miss Adrienne!
Sweet Girl happened to be sick
the day I took this pic...  :(
 Sweet Angel Nurse Hadlee
 FIRST HAIR CUT for Hudson!!!
(at about eight months old)
 He didn't mind one bit at all!
 Debbie has been cutting my hair since
I was in the third grade.
 She is hair stylist to all five of us now
and a very dear friend! 
 Flag Football Games!!!
Playing on THE COBRAS!
 Walker had fun and loved getting flags
and, as always, just being on a team!
 Honey Pie loved cheering for Bubba!
 My little hunk!  I heart this player SO much!!!
 At this point, Hudson would still sit
on the blanket with me...
those were the days!  ha!
 Hadlee & Kendall...Jonah's sweet big
sister.  She and Jonah (and their parents) have
been so helpful and supportive to us
since the accident.  We are surrounded
by such amazing friends....
 I hope that is always the case for my
Walker, Hadlee & Hudson!
It was a great season
and I was so proud of my little stud!
He always had two little fans watching
from the sidelines!
Quarterback was his favorite position...go figure!
I loved hearing those little boys say,
"Down Set Hut"!!!
Such a great group of boys on our team, too! 
Never short of fans for our star!
AND Hudson learned to do this when
anybody said "TOUCH DOWN"!!!
Daddy taught him of course!  ;)

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

Oh, those sweet faces...all FIVE of you! :~) One of these days, I just know I'm going to get to hug y'all in person!

Love you...

P.S. Do you need anymore of the crosses? Just let me know...I can always order more.