Monday, February 28, 2011

That's When I Knew Why...

One morning a few days after Trav's accident,
I was in the kitchen trying to
 get breakfast ready for the kids
 and I was BALLING my eyes out. 
I could hardly contain myself.

All of the sudden...I looked over at Hudson
sitting in his high chair, grinning ear to ear,
kicking his precious little feet.
It was right then and there that I
KNEW why God had surprised us with
our Little Baby Love. 
For as long as I live, I will never
forget that moment.
Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!
2 Corinthians 9:15

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm a bad commenter, but I wanted you to know that I am so happy you are back to blogging and have been reading right along. I just LOVE your family so much. Hudson is just unbelievably adorable to say the least. Your family is truly blessed and such an inspiration. Miss you dear friend!

Rhonda said...

I haven't been commenting on each post either, but trust me, I read every.single.one and absolutely adore your precious family! This post is short and sweet, but SAYS IT ALL! Your family's perfect gift!!

Shannon said...

He is a gift beyond gifts and God knew exactly why you would need that sweet boy when He gave him to you! He knows what we need before we ever even ask or know we need it! Love you, Friend!

Mrs. Davison said...

Oh yes, he sure is adorable! He is a special gift. Soooo sweet!