Thursday, February 17, 2011

Eight Months of Hudsy Puds LOVE

Baby Love drinking out of his first sippy cup...
well, not exactly his sippy cup!
Actually Walker's...in fact, here is Walker at
about the same age with the same cup!!!
Back to the blue eyed baby boy...
Lucky for him, he always has sweet sister helping out!
Such a sweet, little mama!!!

This little guy never, ever wants to miss
out anything...but when he crashes,
he is OUT!!!  God love his little heart! 
CLAPPING...
YAY for the Huds!!!
Sweet angel baby!!! 
His little hands are just perfect to me...

HAPPY to be at Chickfila with
 his brother and sister! :)

Happy Jack wearing another of Big Bro's
shirts.  This one was from God Mommy...
I took Walker's picture in it sitting in the
same spot, but Walker was a little baby
and the shirt was big!  Due to the seasons, 
Hudson is wearing it small!

Hi there, Hudson Jack!

I know I say this a lot...but I can't help it ~
sweetest, best baby in the world!!!

With an amazing big brother who
absolutely adores his little brother!!!

The crazy kid loves him some panties!!!  ha ha!

He thinks this is the funniest thing!
I have pictures of Walker doing panty raids, too...
like father, like sons I suppose!  ;)
Hudsy Puds loves him some bath time!


His smile lights up my world!


Time for a new BIG boy seat......  :(((



Hudson wasn't the only one so excited over this!

And look who started crawling at eight months?!?

Looking like his big brother wearing
another of his outfits...but Walker was
almost ten months old here...
And look who was reaching to get Bubba's Legos?!?

You guessed it...
this sweet little love of mine!
Hudson may wear a lot of Walker's
cute hand-me-downs, and often times
remind his mama of Walker...
BUT there's no denying...Hudson has his
own look and his own sweet, precious
personality!  I love me some Hudsy Puds!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love him so much too!

Beth E. said...

He's absolutely adorable...I could just squeeze him!