Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm (trying to be) BACK!!!

I finally made it through that last post.
I just couldn't continue with my blog
without getting the details of July 25th recorded.
My life really did change on that day
and I had to write down as much as I could
possibly remember. I have sat down
at my computer numerous times to do it,
but just couldn't get it written!

NOW, I can go on and share lots more...
like Back to School, Walker's 8th Birthday,
Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas,
and my baby boy's FIRST birthday!!!
All of the things I LOVE to write about! :)

In my previous post, I didn't really mention
how incredible my blog friends have been
throughout all of this...but WOW!
What a new and amazing community of
friends I have through you!!!
Most of you are now pretty much my
Facebook friends as well and that's
where I keep up with you as of late
(because I can use my phone for that!).

You have all been so kind and encouraging.
I have received gifts and cards and messages
and BEST of ALL...prayers from you!
Thank you with all of my heart and soul!!!
I now realize that God led me to blogging
for a very specific purpose and much of
that was to meet some of you who
I would need during this time in my life.
It's truly quite amazing.

I'm thankful for SO much in my life!!!

www.caringbridge.org/visit/travisbigham

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm so glad you are BACK! But you will really be back when you start commenting on each and every one of your blog friend (and besties) posts! We will keep waiting patiently!
Your last post was amazing. So true what you said about EVERYTHING but about Hudson being here for a reason was so right on. Sometimes God is so sneaky in his plans! Love you so much.
xoxo

Rhonda said...

I'm so GLAD you are back, too! I will be looking forward to reading all about the HAPPY and PRECIOUS moments with your children!

Your last post was so heartfelt and incredible. I know it had to be so hard to write, but I do believe someday when you look back on this, you will be glad you have the events of July 25th etched in your blog. We have truly seen MIRACLE after MIRACLE with Travis! Your family has truly been an inspiration to me - remembering to be THANKFUL and find the POSITIVE in every situation, no matter what....Travis is a MIRACLE and I hope I someday have the honor of meeting him!

Beth E. said...

We've surely missed you, here in blog land! :-)

Your family is an inspiration to us all!

Love you

Shannon said...

Sweet Mindy! I am so glad you are back! Your post was amazing and I am so thrilled that the story is not complete. God has so much more to reveal before this is all said and done! What a miracle Travis is and what an honor it is to be constantly praying and thinking about him!