Wednesday, February 9, 2011

August 20Ten

Baby Blue Boy!!!Haddie is the sweetest little mommy helper!!!
She loves to take care of her little brother...Check her out! So cute!!!
Still to this day she begs to help me with Hudson!Lil' Bro is pretty smitten with HER, too!

Three crazy morning faces at breakfast!!!
No better way to start my day..............My beautiful bestie in Australia, Kimberly, sent
Walker and Hadlee a VERY generous gift card
to Build-a-Bear after Trav's accident.
She was SO sweet to think of them!!!
They were THRILLED to go.......................Kimberly is a true friend. She hurts with me
and I could feel her love and prayers
ALLLL the way from Oz every step of the way!
Not only did she treat my kids
to this, but she also had my house cleaned
AND she has given very generously to Lynna
(on more than one occasion!).
How about all those silly bands? Teen Bop!
Big Man still loves that place...
I mean, come on, he got to dress his
wolf up in a Dallas Cowboy Uniform!
I hope their wishes come true!
We used our special gift card on the day
after Travis was moved to Temple.
It was so perfect to take our minds off
of Travis no longer being in Waco.
It really was a perfect gift!
Thank you, Auntie Kimberly Mo.
We love you. So SO mUCh!
Can't just make one stop at the fabulous
Richland Fashion Mall!!!
Big Huds needed to go on his first "ride"!!!
And he loved it!!!
Hudson pretty much thinks his
Big Brother is "IT"!
I think Big Bro feels the same way about
his Lil' Bro! It's so cute!
Hudson LOVES footballs and big brother
just happened to be playing football in the fall
so there was always
a football laying around the house (still is!)...
Obviously sitting up like a CHAMP...............
AND learning to crawl at seven months old!!!
How could he not? Check out his teachers?!?
I could watch him all day long...
I took the most precious pic of Walker
when he was a baby of his sweet little face
with his little bum showing.
Then I took one like that of Haddie Cakes
(except with a bow!). I had them blown up
and framed them in Hadlee's nursery and then
moved them to Hudson's nursery.
Well, I needed one of Baby Love!
I waited a little too late on his...
he was too much of a mover and a shaker
with his cute little bum bum!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....
guess who came to help?!?
I'm the luckiest mama in the world!
We finally made it back out in the sun
at the end of August 20Ten!Cute monkey suit from Sweet L!I have a WHOLE lot of LOVE in my life.
Thankful for the FOUR sweet peas in my little
family who could help me get through anything!!!

No comments: