Thursday, June 27, 2013

Spring Fever

When my baby girl gets sick,
she gets....SICK:(
Waiting on Dr. Graham...
Strep Throat...and I think a tummy bug, too!
Trying to be up....  :(
So we could play games with Huddy!
Unfortunately we shared a little
too much, Hudson had it in no time:(
Back to Dr. Graham's...
Then McKenna needed a "feel better"
robe and slippers and mask ;)
Sweetie Pie was starting to feel better:)
But not my baby boy...
at least Sister could do his hair though;)
Lovin' his new hair style;) 
Sister made him a card!!!
I love their sweet, little hearts...
Sweet Baby Boy just felt terrible:(((
Can't imagine how they
could share an illness?  ;)
Both up to playing games again!!!  :)
Hudson is HILARIOUS at
this game because he can't help
but tell us what our cards say!!!
Daddy can't stand it when his
babies are feeling bad, so he
showed up one day after work with
special treats...especially for Big Huds:)
A new Spidey glove to replace
the one Huds loved and lost!!!!!!!
With all this spring "FEVER" in our house,
I did everything in my power to keep
Walker from getting it!!!  He had
some huge baseball games that he
was really needed for...PLUS he had
made it this far with perfect attendance!!!
Somehow he stayed WELL:)))
Here he is pitching to his good
friend, Ryan Davis....
Walker after hitting a TRIPLE!!!
His buddy Chris Rivera is playing third base:)
Logan at the Awards Ceremony
at MHS.  He received an
Outstanding Student Award:) 
So very proud of this handsome, young man!!!
PRECIOUS letters that Hadlee
made for each one of us:)
While I made these for our family...
(Daddy got a special one because
he received a HUGE honor at work!!!)
Troy's boss nominated Troy for an
award amongst all the divisions everywhere
in his company and my handsome, smart,
amazing HUBS won!!!
This was such a surprise and honor
for Troy...here he is with his boss
and the president of the Waco plant
after a special lunch in Troy's honor!
The award was a very generous
and kind one, too!!!!!!  :)))))
I am a Proud Wifey;) 

 
Beautiful Mary G's Retirement Party
at South Bosque...
Quite possibly the sweetest teacher EVER...
With two special former students:)
With her sweet, beautiful granddaughter!!!
Most AWESOME first grade team EVER!
CoCo and Mary G
A rare and wonderful date
night with my man
to the Cattle Baron's V.I.P. Party!!! :)

Teacher Appreciation Week at South Bosque...
the first day you send real flowers
and another day you send something
the students make for their teachers. 
(I tried to include some "flower-y" things, too!)
I handed these three pages to Walker to
do for his teachers.  I loved how he made
each one specific and different for his
three amazing teachers...
Walker had two years of Pre-K and five years
of school at South Bosque.  I can honestly
say I have NEVER had one single problem
with ANY of his teachers during these
seven years.  We have been so, so
 blessed and I am so, so thankful.
 
Mrs. Graham, Cox, Peebles, Hentschel, Gingerich,
Schmeltekoph, Bain, Donahoo, Swafford,
Wellborn, Cates, and Bell all BLESSED my
little boy's life beyond measure!!!!!
 Sweet, precious besties...
Hadlee LOVES going over to Kate's to play!
I just knew they would be besties;)
 And someday Sisters-in-Law?!?
Walker went with Jonah and some other
friends to Austin to celebrate
Big Jo's birthday!!!!
Good times!  I am thankful for their
friendship and that they will finally be
at the same school again this coming year!!!
Our sweet, sweet dancer...
She just makes me smile:)
Dance Pictures...
...which means it's almost recital time!
 We were happy happy happy
once that spring fever left our house;)

No comments: