Saturday, June 29, 2013

I Heart Miss O'Farrell

Since I'm a part-time teacher,
I've never had a student intern from Baylor.
That has always been fine by me...
I'm rather a control freak in my class!(;
 
But God knew best...and he knew I
needed Miss Lauren O'Farrell as my
intern this year!  She was the
sweetest, most beautiful blessing!!!
AND an amazing teacher-to-be!
A cake for each class to celebrate (and
cry) over Miss O'Farrell's last day...
First Period...
Loved walking into this class with Miss
O'Farrell each morning....
Lauren is a natural in the classroom...
Hugs for one of our faves...Eric!
Haley, one of our sweet senior girls...
SECOND PERIOD ~ SENIORS '13
THIS was an unforgettable class for
BOTH Lauren and myself!!!!!!
Buhl!!!
Jeremy!!!!!!!!!!
Trizel brought a loaf of bread to class everyday!!!
Precious Erica...
Third period was allll about a party!!!
Third Period...
Lauren has the most BEAUTIFUL voice...
and so did our student, Morgan!
I wanted both of them to go on The Voice:)
Miss O'Farrell's last day, they sang for us!!!
One of my sweetest classes ever...
"Sugar Plum" Marissa
D & Miss O'Farrell
Tammy
Sierra
Our singers:)
I am going to miss Lauren so much next year...
and my three sweet & fun classes :(
 Lauren with the bracelet I got her.
Her faith and love for the Lord
truly touched my heart. 
God knows just who we need
and when we need them!
A year to remember with my amazing
intern and my first Senior class ever
(with Logan in it!).........
This was recently posted on Baylor's Facebook
 page and reminded me of Lauren
and how she is...
 
"And what does the Lord requre of you?
To act justly and to love mercy and
to walk humbly with your God."
Micah 6:8

No comments: