Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hudson ~ Three Year Check-Up

Three years of pure love & joy...
Hudson Jack Pierce!!!

Look at this big boy sitting in Dr. Graham's
office reading a book!  God love him:)
AND flying through the air
like the Super Boy he is!!!!
On March 19th, at three years and two months old,
Hudson weighed 40 pounds and he
was 41 inches tall.  He's HUGE!
(97 percentile on both height and weight)

He's my best little buddy.
ALWAYS game for anything and
everything and anywhere!!!
About 98% of the time, when I look
back at him while we are driving...
he is smiling:)
OR...making a really silly face at me;)
and always talking!!!
 
As rambunctious as the little dickens is,
he is still just the sweetest little angel. 
He loves LOVES loves to hug
and kiss and snuggle!
Notice his Spidey glove...
still very much obsessed with
his super heroes!
Hudson worships Bubba...
and to be quite honest,
the feeling seems to be quiet mutual! 
Sister is his precious other little mama!
She plays with him and teaches him
and reads to him constantly. 
They are sweet, sweet together:)
God knew we needed this little lover boy
in our lives.  He tells me all the time
that he loves me the most of everyone;)))
He is getting so big and when I pick
him up or sit back and watch him...
I secretly wish I could stop time.
He's my baby!
"Fwolwer for you, Mommy"
 
My most favorite Hudson~ism right now
just might be how he will sometimes
stop and ask me this question...
"Do you love my heart, Mommy?"
 
Oh baby, if you only knew how much
I love you, your heart and everything
in between!!!  You complete this mommy!

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

He is absolutely the most precious little three year old boy, evah! :-)