Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bluebonnets

 
Can't resist trying for pictures
in our beautiful Texas bluebonnets!!!
Ages 10, 6, and 3 :)
And the ABSOLUTE loves of my life!
Even when the majority of our photo
shoot went something like this.......
I wouldn't have them ANY other way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are so much fun!!!!!!!!
 I am a blessed mommy!!!:)
So blessed, I have to pinch myself sometimes! 
And thank the Good Lord up Above...
ALLLLL the time!  :)
"Imprint these words of mine on your hearts
and minds, bind them as a sign on your hands,
and let them be a symbol on your foreheads.
Teach them to your children, talking about
them when you sit in your house and when
you walk along the road, when you lie
down and when you get up. 
Write them on the doorposts of your
house and on your gates, so that as
long as the heavens are above the
earth, your days and those of your
children may be many in the land
the Lord swore to give your fathers."
Deuteronomy 11:18-21

No comments: