Monday, June 24, 2013

April Means...

LOTS of baseball practice
for this Stud Muffin...
Saying good-bye to some of our
beloved Hoodies who moved...
thankfully only to an area right outside
of town.  Still miss
 Sweet T and KO something awful :(
Precious Abby:)  Once a Hoodie, Always a Hoodie

 
Cade Carr's annual birthday bash
at the Baylor Ball Park!!!

We absolutely adore these two brothers!!!
Finally a table big enough
for the Pierce Party of FIVE!!!
(It even has six chairs:)
I was actually shopping for something
to put our new television in our bedroom
on and found this which I love...
But I also found a new table!!! :)
I literally prayed over this table
to bring many meals and
even more good times and discussions
during our life times!!!!!!!!
Hadlee got a new spot
for her laptop! 
This kid... 

keeps me on my toes...
and makes me LAUGH every single day!!!
Lots of trips to the batting cages!
He gets in the 55 mph AND 65 mph
cages!  Scares this mama to death!!!
H & H love going with Bubba!!!
Lots of baseball games to attend...
BUT he must shoot a few
hoops before the game...
April also meant Daddy being gone
for a week.  He left all four of us
notes in special spots before he left for
us to find later.  Of course Hudson's
was on his milk... 
Haddie's on the laptop...
And Walker's in his iPad...
(Mine was by my bathroom mirror!  ha!)
 
TGIF...
Silly, Sweet...
Sneaky and Smiley...
A late night Target trip with proof
sent to my baseball mama friends
to show I did make it there after the games! ;)
Birthday parties with SWEET friends like Kate P...
Fun times at the park when Bubba
is off at the movies......
Spidey in Action!!!
I love "hanging" out with this girl!!!
Her giggles are the BEST in the world!
Seriously!!!  The best!
Thankful for the month of April
with my sweet little family
and for reminders like this...

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

I enjoy stopping by and reading all about your precious family!

I like your new kitchen table and chairs, and I LOVE that you prayed over it...I have no doubt that there will be many happy years with your family around the table. :-)

Your sweet three are growing by leaps and bounds...I can't believe it!

Love you...