Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Midway Girls ~ Past & Present

Look who wore her mommy's
Midway shirt from when
she was a little girl to school one day...
I was so glad my mother found this shirt.
Hadlee looked so cute in it!  :)
I love her spirit and her spunk
but most of all her sweetness!!!
 
Wonder if this little girl was like her?
(Similar Midway shirt...but actually
I was in kindergarten in this picture.
Lynna told my teacher to be sure
and put my hair over my shoulders
for the picture;)!!!)
 
How about a first grade comparison?!?
 
 And even a ballerina comparison...although
I wasn't really a dancer, this was my Halloween
costume my kindergarten year.  Wearing a
red tutu Lynna bought me WITH her
MHS Homecoming Queen crown:)
 But this young lady truly is a ballerina!!!
Love LOVE Love her!
  I love being a girl and I love having a girl:)
 
 

No comments: