Monday, June 24, 2013

An Honor

Finding this card in my box at school
was such a wonderful surprise:)
One of my awesome seniors chose
me for "Midway Baseball
Teacher Appreciation"!
This was a HUGE honor ~ especially
being chosen by this student. 
Andrew Bryan is an exceptional young man!
 
The players brought us their jersey
to wear to school on the day of the
game and to the game that night...
That night the players' parents provided
us with dinner and then we were announced
on the field with our player!
This is truly such an honor
and makes me feel like I'm doing
something good in this world!
I love my students so much...
especially good hearted, kind, hard working,
intelligent young men like Andrew.
Walker had a game that night at
the very same time so one of my
sweet senior girls took all of these
pictures for me!  So sweet:)
Another favorite student of mine...Jordan!
Andrew was a model student in my
classroom...and bless his heart, he
was in my crazy senior class!
He always came in with a smile
and was ALWAYS kind to me.
I'll always remember this honor:)
If my little player sticks with baseball,
I will love to see which teacher
he chooses to honor! 
 (Fingers crossed;)!)
"Let everything you say be good
and helpful, so that your words will
be an encouragement to those
who hear them."
Ephesians 4:29

No comments: