Sunday, June 20, 2010

Who's Your Daddy?

AHHHHH...we know who our daddy is!!!

He's a manly man...
a very funny and witty man...
a good-lookin' man...
a sweet man...
and he really can fix anything!
Best of all, though, he loves us
with wild abandon!
We were swimming earlier and Hadlee needed
help with something. I overheard Walker say,
"Let me have it. I can fix it. I'm an
engineer. Well, my dad is...so it's like
I'm one, too!" Troy is an example to our sons
and I'm so proud of that!!!
Haddie and Hudson had 'i love daddy' pj's...
so Walker made his own!
Father's Day morning started off with
some gift givin' to our favorite daddy in
the whole wide world! T-Daddy Love really wanted the new iPhone 4...
...and since it isn't out yet, we created
our own version to get him by!Coverage with ours isn't too great,
but Daddy was thrilled!

Hudson's hoping for Dad's old iPhone!

DaDdY JaMMies!

These were actually Walker's when
he was a baby...Hadlee wore them, too!Look at her gazing at her daddy!!! I have no
doubt that T-Daddy will ALWAYS protect
and love his little girl. She's lucky (like me)! My kids LOVE to give gifts (and get them, too!)...Cool, new shirts for good 'ole dad! And a COOKIE CAKE!!!
Hadlee asked her daddy several days ago if
he wanted a cookie cake...what was he to say?!?
That little girl thinks her daddy &
her bubba are the funniest guys EVER!Troy said that this was the most "complete"
Father's Day EVER!!!No church for us because Hudsy Puds
has a little cold...but it was time for
more "I love Daddy" wear!
And not just for Hudson & Haddie!!!
How FABULOUS is it that I get to have
lunch with MY Dad on Father's Day, too!!!
I don't take that for granted AT ALL!
I.Love.This.Man!
He's like Troy in many ways...could fix
anything, all man, and has ALWAYS loved
and protected his family with 110% of his heart!PaPa gets a guaranteed Hudson SMILE
every.single.time! I think my Dad (in his older
age!) tears up every time it happens!Did somebody say there was a reason
to celebrate?!? These two are the ones to call!!!Donuts for breakfast (which daddy went to get),
some cookie cake and then ice cream!
(Nothing for T-Daddy but my mother's yummy banana
pudding which she made especially for him!)
Troy only refers to my dad as "Dad".
I think Troy is finally the son my dad never had!
My two favorite daddies with my
three favorite children!I'm a lucky girl!UHH-MAY-ZING Daddy to THREE...
The cookie cake at 5:00 pm today
before I HID it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have wonderful, amazing men in my life...
my dad, my Uncle Ron, my father-in-law,
and Troy's Grandpa Robinett. I am so
thankful for EACH one of them!
At this point in my life, I am MOST
thankful for my babies' daddy...
he LOVES us deeply
and takes the BEST care of us!

Happy Father's Day, Babe!
"You my Daddy!!!"

5 comments:

Beth E. said...

Awwww...those pics and your post are even sweeter than that yummy looking cookie cake! ;-)

Are you planning to upload those seashell pics on FB? If so, let me know when you do. :-)

Hugs,
Beth

Misty said...

I say it over and over again- you have such a sweet family! It's SO evident in your pics how much you all love each other!

Where did you find the "I love my hubby" shirt?????? Love it!

Mrs. Davison said...

Oh Mindy, what a sweet day! Actually it is such a fun day! Your family is a great example of love and honor. Thanks for sharing.

angie said...

What a wonderful post for your man!! I'm so glad y'all had such a fun day...anyday where there's cookie cake is a GREAT day in my book:). Happy Father's Day Troy

Kimberly said...

I love you Troy Don!
Mindy- you should make your own cookie cakes since yall love them so much! Sooooo easy, I did one for a friend the other day.
Look under desserts on this blog!
www.thelittlekitchenthatcould.blogspot.com
xoxo