Tuesday, June 8, 2010

God Knows Best

I think back to the first of the school year
when I almost put Hadlee in pre-school
(a really amazing one I must say!).
Days before the first day, a lady that I had
called earlier in the year called ME back to
tell me she could take Hadlee.
I just knew it was a "God" thing because I was
having doubts about preschool that year for Hadlee.
Thank you Lord!

This has been an incredible year for Hadlee
staying with Mrs. Janice and making
her new, sweet friends!!!
I won't even get started on what all Hadlee
has learned this year from Mrs. Janice!
(letters, numbers, writing her name,
the Pledge, the days of the week, months of the
year, AND she started learning the
books of the Bible!!!...UNBELIEVABLE!)
Mrs. Janice and Adrienne tie dyed these shirts
for the kids AND treated them to a day at
the Jumping Party!!! (Plus other days at
their favorite lunch spots/play grounds!)
They were all so excited and had a ball!!!

There isn't enough blog space for me to write about the goodness of Mrs. Janice. She is THE kindest person I've EVER, ever met. I very often think of Philippians 1:13 in regards to Mrs. Janice..."I think my God every time I remember you." It's the TRUTH!!! She is beautiful, kind, smart and UHHHHH-MAY-ZING with my Haddie Girl and now (and for next year....WAHOOOOOOOOO!) with my Hudsy Puds!

Can you even believe they thought to tie dye one for Hudson?!? Haddie's sweet little friend LOVES
her some Hudson. Everyday when I
picked Hadlee up, she would say,
"I want to see Hudson"!What a SWEET group!!!Blessings Blessings Blessings!!!Adrienne has been keeping Hudson for me
in the mornings at our house. It has been
WONDERFUL! Hudson lights up like
crazy when he sees beautiful Adrienne!
I've got a whole post about Hudsy & Adrienne...I honestly feel like I have two new best
friends in Janice and Adrienne. It's like I've
known them forever and it actually hasn't even
been a full year yet. They are so kind and
supportive and fun! Love you, girls!!!This is what the Jumping Party does to Hudson...One.HAPPY.Girl!!!Best Friends...Summer has JUST begun and all I hear
is "When can I go back to Mrs. Janice's?!?"Janice and Adrienne took these children
in and loved them like their own!Then it was off to McDonald's for ice cream.
Hadlee wouldn't even ride with ME!
That's a FIRST for sure!!!Hudson likes his new friends, too!Then Thursday was Hadlee's last official
day at Mrs. Janice's with her and Adrienne.
I love being able to look back at a time in my life
when it is SO obvious that God stepped in
and made things happen for the best.
God knew exactly what Hadlee needed this year.
There is no better feeling in this world than
knowing that your child is being loved.
I thank my God upon every remembrance of you.
Philippians 1:3

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

So sweet Mindy! Haddie was in just the right place for her! xoxo

Brandi said...

How great it is to have these awesome women take care of your sweet kids. You can tell that they truly love them... AWESOME!!!!

Beth E. said...

What a blessing for Hadlee (and you) to have had Mrs. Janice and Adrienne! Now, Hudson will benefit from their loving care...thank you, Lord! :-)

Hugs...

P.S. Such sweet, precious pics of everyone. The tie-dyed shirts are adorable!
P.P.S. Any day now, a mystery box will arrive at your house...be watching! ;-)

melanie, aka Mo said...

Ugh. Mindy. I am so confused as to whether or not it is time for Ellie to start 3y/o pre K. Still unsure. I like having her at home with sitters, but, I don't know if you've noticed, but she is a little "active"! And maybe the peer interaction would be good for her. Not to mention the added structure. I guess I will wait for the "sign". Mo

Shannon said...

The tie dyed onsie for your sweet boy is priceless! What precious friends they are! We cannot wait to see you guys this next week!

Beck said...

You are such a Blessed Mama, for sure!! I can't imagine how great it must feel when you leave Haddie and Hudson in the perfect home, with such loving care. I am sure they are just as thrilled to be taking care of your sweet, beautiful babies too (;

Love the shirts too! And that picture of Haddie curled up in the hole in the bouncer is the cutest thing ever! She is getting so big. It's hard to believe my Brynne will be a four year old soon experiencing a lot of the same things Miss Hadlee does now. Hugs to you!! Have a great day Mindy.

Mrs. Davison said...

It's such a relief when you trust those who help care for your kids. You are doubly blessed because you care about them too. That has always been the biggest stress in my life- that my kids are comfortable and loved when they are away from me. I can do almost anything when I know they are "good". I'm happy for you. And, who wouldn't love your sweet children?!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

What a HUGE blessing! Mrs. Janice and Adrienne are answered prayers. Haddie is in heaven in those pics. Look at that smile!! It warms my heart to see her in such loving arms as these women. God is good!!

angie said...

I'm so glad that God knows best! The fact that she would rather ride with her teacher is what we pray for;) What amazing women!

And that little onesie is So cute!