Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hunter B's Sweet 16

One of the many things I love about
my family is that we all LOVE
to celebrate each others' birthdays!
Hunter's 16th BIRTHday
on May 19th was no exception!
I can't even count the number of times
that week that Walker and Hadlee asked
which day we'd go to "Hunter's party"!
Then the day of, it was "how many more
minutes until time for Hunter's party?"
Hunter is an easy one to celebrate.
He is such a great kid...always has been.
He is kindhearted and loving...
totally not your typical teenage boy!
There are VERY, very few times that you
catch Hunter B without a smile!!!We ate at his favorite Mexican food restaurant.
Funny thing is he's in no rush to drive!
He hasn't even taken driver's ed...
said he might this summer! Crazy!There is A LOT of love and support
in my family. I am so blessed!Handsome HunterSweet SixteenHe also requested Grandmother's famous
chocolate cake for his party... We laughed that night because Travis
and Macy had to WORK! Our babies
are growing UP! We missed the big ones!A surprise from his mom...
tickets to see Lady GaGa! Huuuuh-laaaar-ious!
Hunter, you are such a fun AND funny guy!!!
I can so vividly remember holding you for the
very first time sixteen years ago. You
were bundled up and so sweet. I melt thinking
about that day. I remember the tears falling
from my eyes...you were just that sweet...
and you still are.
I am so glad to be your Aunt Mindy.
I love you, Hunter B!!!
Happy 16th Birthday!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday sweet Hunter! Is Gaga coming to Waco???! Hee hee. Never know, she came to Perth! I love sneaky Walker in the back of every pic!

Beth E. said...

Happy birthday to Hunter! A 16 year old who doesn't care about driving??? Wow! I don't blame him...he'll drive when he's ready. :-)

Love the family pics...y'all are a good lookin' bunch!

Hugs...

Mrs. Davison said...

Sweet auntie! Happy Birthday Hunter B! Go Lady Gaga!

angie said...

Lady GaGa???!!! So funny! I love seeing all your happy family celebrate each other:).