Thursday, June 24, 2010

"Special"

Mrs. Janice and Miss Adrienne both came
over to our house to keep Hadlee and Hudson
on the last day of school for Walker and me. I have to be honest, I am not good at sharing
my children. You can ask my sisters, my close
friends, even our mothers! I really didn't share
Walker with anybody! I am not a control
freak at all...EXCEPT when it comes
to my babies!!! It has been such a wonderful
feeling to have TWO sweet souls to
love and care for my Haddie
(and even drive her and take her places!!!).Do you know how thankful I am
that Hudson will be in those same hands
in the fall?!? There is just nothing like
knowing your babies are being loved
during those times when you can't be with them!I don't often use the word "special". In fact, I
really just use it on "special" occasions! ha!
Well, Miss Adrienne is VERY special.
Adrienne came to my house and kept Hudson
each morning for me during the month of May
and the first week of June. She was AMAZING!
As I mentioned, I don't like sharing my
children...and especially not my BABIES!!!
Adrienne came right into our new little life
with Hudson and was just perfect for
Hudson and for me! I never had a single
worry while Hudson was with her...
not a single one!!! During that month, Hudson was pretty much
sleeping late so I didn't even get to be the one
to see his sweet face first thing when he woke up.
It didn't take me long to get over that
because I could easily picture his face
when he would wake up and see Adrienne.
He LIGHTS UP like crazy when he
sees her. I think she'll always be "special"
to Hudson and of course to ME!

Thank you, beautiful Adrienne, for loving our Hudsy Puds! You and your sweet friendship mean so much to me!

3 comments:

angie said...

I'm so glad you have them!! That sweet little H is the cutest:)

Karson & Alison said...

That is so sweet,I love my mom and sis. Mindy, they always so how much they love and appreciate you too!

Beth E. said...

What a blessing to have two people you trust completely to care for your children! Even from their pics, I can tell that Mrs. Janice and Miss Adrienne are precious.

Tell Walker and Hadlee that I am missing the beach soooo much! I wish I could go back again this summer...one week just wasn't long enough! ;-)

I hope y'all are having a great summer. It's been very hot and HUMID here for that past couple of weeks....temps in the upper 90's. We're supposed to cool off a little this coming week. Shew, it can't happen soon enough for me!

Have a great week, sweet Mindy!