Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

"Guard your heart above all else,
for it determines the course of
your life." ~ Proverbs 4:23
Daddy came in the night before
Valentine's Day with roses for his girls:)
Hadlee and I could never, ever
doubt Troy's love for us. 
He just really, really loves us!!!!!!
Valentine's Day 2014
 Hudson & Beau celebrating
at Mrs. Janice's!!!!!!!!!!
He is my heart...
Hudson made me the sweetest
picture with his hand and foot prints
& had a pink rose for me:)
We LOVE Janice & Adrienne
with all of our hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(And aren't they so cute in the scarves
that Hudson gave them for V-day?!)
My sweet mother made my dad, Hudson
and me a yummy lunch.  We loved our
time with them that day:)
Of course she had treats/cards for all the
grandkids...but also this most special
Spiderman heart for Huds filled with his
favorite candy ~ sour patch watermelon gummies!!! 
Haddie Cakes at her Valentine party!!!
It was an informal party in second grade,
but Hudson and I got to come:)
Hudson & his Valentine, Jersi;)  ha!
I helped Mrs. Bain by taking the
students out for an extra recess. 
Hudson went out there just like he
was one of the second graders!!!
The kids LOVE him:)
Heart Scarves!!!  Hadlee said Mrs. Bain
wanted one...so we made that happen!  :)
Precious Class full of HEART!!!!!!!!!!!
They celebrated their new
janitor by lining up in the hall with this
banner and cheering for him!
This beautiful woman's son is in
Hadlee's class.  We met them in kindergarten.
She helps Mrs. Bain a lot.  She and
Hadlee have just bonded...it's so sweet!
It warms my heart for Hadlee to get
to know a beautiful, strong, smart woman.
And I love that another mommy who is
often at school loves on my girl:)

We love Mrs. Patel & Dev!!!
Besties!!!!!!!!!!
I sure do love me some
Jersi Kate & Hadlee McCall:)
As room mom, I was able to organize
an "informal" party for Walker's
homeroom with treats and such...
but no parents allowed:(
I snapped this shot of these two crazy
guys coming out to the car with
their Valentine boxes!  ;)
Happy HAPPY Heart Day!!!!!
Hudson caught Walker taking
his mama's picture with Hadlee
and he wasn't having it! ;)
He said he and his fun dip
were not going to move;)
Quite possibly my fave Valentine
pic of the day!!! He knows he still
wants his mommy's kisses;)
Pure Love!!!
Apparently Hudson is in love
with Fun Dip!!!!!!!!!
This is how we found him in his room ~
just kickin' back with his candy;)
Hadlee had this for me!!!!!!!!!
Wrapped up in a chevron bag and all.
My sweet, sweet baby girl.
(She told me Mrs. Bain had given them
some ideas and one was to give their
parents 10 minutes of extra sleep on
Saturday morning.  Hadlee didn't
choose that one;)  She likes me awake!)
Valentine Treats for all:)
As soon as Daddy finally got home
from work, we gave the kiddos
their treats and told them we could
go wherever they wanted
to spend their "treats" and then to eat...
Needless to say, they chose Target ~
to buy treats AND to eat!  ha ha!
Also needless to say, Troy and I opted
not to have Target pizza;)
So it wasn't the most romantic Valentine's Day,
but it was perfect to me.  I spent the morning
with my students sharing candy and
cards.  I got to visit with and hug on Travis
and then go see my parents and love on them. 
 Everything else on this day revolved
around my little family...
the four people who make up my heart. 


1 comment:

Mrs. Davison said...

I just love you and your family!