Sunday, February 16, 2014

Heartfelt

I love Valentine's Day...
it's all about LoVE ~
The love of God, family, and friends!
 
AND this year it was also for sharing
heart scarves with my favorite little
 girl in the whole wide world!
I especially love my kids choosing
and writing out their Valentine's cards.
Hand written sentiments are unfortunately
few and far between these days:( ...
but Valentines are still special! 
 
Of course it was pure torture
making my 11 year old
write his out...but he did them! 
All 30 for his homeroom class:)
He chose baseball cards...
And he requested that "I" create his box with anything
sports or Aggies.  I'm thankful for duct tape;)
I'm afraid this might be his last year
to do Valentines:( that will make me sad though!
I was actually surprised when his teacher
e-mailed for us to do them this year.  
Sweet Girl was all about her Valentines!
She chose cute, sweet cards for the girls
and adorable monster cards for the boys:)
Hadlee chose each card specifically for each friend...
Hadlee just wanted chevron on her box:)
Huddy was too cute with his
Valentines, too!!!
Of course he chose Spiderman, but
he also asked for a box of Batman, too!
Decisions, Decisions...
To give Batman or Spiderman????????
This year's Valentine teacher gifts
involved either a scarf OR a cute cup
with a Starbucks card...
The day before Valentine's one of my
sweet, precious students showed up
with a gift for me...this just doesn't
happen very often on the high school level.
This precious girl brought me a
card, candy AND some gorgeous
Brighton earrings.  So unnecessary...
but oh so kind and thoughtful!!!
I am so blessed by such sweet students.
Talk about heartfelt...that is THIS student:)
 

No comments: