Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Dude Perfect Days

Dude Perfect is the latest
RaGE around the Pierce Place;)
Walker loves the videos created by
these five awesome guys from A&M...
and he has ALL of us hooked on them
now, too!  These shirts came by
surprise to my Dude Perfect boys
and they were THRiLLeD over them!
Big Jo just happened to get one
the VERY same day as Walker!!!
They wore them to school on Friday:)
Dude PerfectS...
When I was sick, Walker and Hudson
texted me this silly selfie to make me smile
from Walker's iTouch!  Look at Huds!  ;)
 Tdawg surprised me with a new
computer which I am LOVING...
now Walker has his lap top,
Hadlee has the family lap top,
AND whaaaat?!?
I find them on my new computer!!!!!!!!
These are some COLD, COLD days
in Waco and to be honest I strongly
dislike the cold (as in HATE it!).
Glad I have this warm little
LOVE to hold me tight no matter
where we go or what we are doing!!!
"See what great love the Father
has lavished on us, that we should
be called children of God!
And that is what we are!"
1 John 3:1a

No comments: