Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The GTV!!!

When I was in college, there was a group
of us that would sometimes go to a ranch
and we would all ride in this guy's van.
We called it the GTV...
the Good Times Van!
We had a blast on those trips in the GTV!
(Thankfully one of my best friends, Laura
and her husband who were apart of the
GTV, are still my close friends!)
 
I don't have a van, but sometimes
I feel like I do have a GTV...
much different than the one from college,
but still SUCH.a.BLAST!!!
Saturday night Troy had a guys' poker night
with some buddies from work. 
The kids and I tried the new Smashburger in town:)
Walker was supposed to be taking
our picture.  He totally acted like he did
and then returned my phone to me.  I
had to check out how I looked of course
and this was the picture I found!!!
That boy!!!!!!!!!!
Then he told me he really would take
our picture.  And that went about like this...
My favorite;)
 Hunter laughs at how I eat ice cream.
I never order any for myself, but I always
repeatedly ask Hadlee or Hudson if they
are finished with theirs or I take
seriously huge bites of theirs;)
We may not actually have a
Good Times Van...
but these guys are definitely my
Good Times GANG!!!

No comments: