Thursday, February 6, 2014

U Mad Bro?


Not mad at all!!!
Just having FuN
all.the.time
like Bros do!!!!!!!!!!

Hudson & Hank at Mrs. Janice's...

Hudson claims to have "homework"
from Mrs. Janice! ;)
So cute that he always wants Hadlee's
left over papers from her folder!!!
I will have to remind him of this someday
when he really does have homework;)

I absolutely LOVE watching this Bro
play basketball!!! Although sometimes
I can't believe who my TaLL guy
is having to play against!!!

The two sweetest Aggie bros in the world...

One or the other Bro is almost always
bouncing or throwing a ball of some
sort in our house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The older Bro is often times giving
me a hard time about Baylor:(
Well, Little Bro ~ who has such a soft
heart for Mommy ~ likes to join in on
Big Bro's rants but then without fail,
he always comes and whispers in my
ear, "I do like Baylor.  Just don't
tell Walker or Daddy."
It's the cutest, saddest thing!!!!!!!;)
When I took this picture of him
mid-whisper he even said, 
"You didn't video that, did you?!?" 

Daddy recently showed Hudson how
he is on a YouTube video for a company!
Huds is so impressed by this!
Wait 'til we show him Daddy's picture
still hanging in the Engineering Building
at Texas A&M University!
Outstanding Graduating Senior
his year in Engineering!!! 
Most likely a future Engineer, I suppose;)
 

 

And a very cute one at that:)

God Mommy recently sent me this pic
she found on her phone!
I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Being a mommy to a boy is
 a huge honor!  I thank the Good Lord
every single day for my boys!!!
AND for my sweet girl:)
She & I do have to stick together
amongst these BROS!!!
 

No comments: