Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Super Boy at FouR

Afternoon DeLiGHT!!!!!!!!!!
Huds and I were walking around
Baylor while Trav was in speech.
We went to our usual spot to
make a wish.  After this sweet boy
 threw his penny in, he said,
"I hope to maweee (marry) mommy someday!"
He truly, totally and completely
melts my ever lovin' heart.
He is pure LOVE!
Sweet Boy, I love you THAT much
and soooooooooo much more!!!
He found another heart in the cement!!!!!!!!!!!
He is my heart:)
Unfortunately that afternoon didn't
stay quite so delightful:(
We had to go to his FOUR year old
check-up with Dr. Graham.
Huds was such a big boy as usual
and literally a big boy, too!
 
He was 44 1/2 inches tall which put
him in the 99 percentile for height
and he weighed 44 1/2 pounds which
put him in the 96 percentile for weight.
Dr. G told me not to tell Walker,
but he thinks Huds will be bigger
than him!  Must be all that milk!!!!!!
Poor guy had to get four shots
at four years old:(((
That just about broke his heart
and mine:(
We celebrated that evening with
dinner at his choice ~ Chickfila!!!
Super Boy...
We LOVE You!

No comments: