Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sick Sweetie :(

This little angel just breaks my
heart when she is sick:(
 
She's just so pathetic.............
.......but yet, still so precious!
Poor thing will NEVER admit that she feels
bad because she doesn't want to have to go
to the doctor and she doesn't want to have to
take medicine.  It is a fight to even
get some Motrin in her:(
But Sweet Girl's eyes give way
when she's not feeling good.
I love her so much and can't imagine
a minute without her. 
I'm SO very, very thankful that this particular
sickness was just a tummy virus
and it was short lived.  I never, ever
take for granted how many mommies
are out there that have to suffer through
their child not getting over an illness. 
It must be the worst torture there is:(
 
"A mother is only as happy as her saddest child."
Blythe Newsome
 

1 comment:

Mrs. Davison said...

You're so right, Mindy! It kills me when any of my kids are sick. Haddie is precious. My 14 yr. old daughter saw her and said she wants to babysit her :) She's been babysitting for over 2 yrs. now and she says she can spot a sweet child when she sees one :) Get better soon baby girl! And the rest of you-stay well!