Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hudson's 3rd BIRTHday!!!

I have to be honest...
the night before Hudson turned three
on January 17th,
I got a little nostalgic.
I even talked my little Hudsy into
letting me rock him to sleep ;(
(in only his pull-up as we waited for
his Spiderman pj's to dry!  ha!)
He's just pure, sweet love!!!
But then I had to lay him down in his
big boy bed:( and I prayed my heart
out over his precious little life and body...
On the morning of his BIRTHday,
we let him open his card that
his Great Grandma Pierce had sent him.
He was PUMPED to get some money
of his very own!!!!!!!!!!
He would not put those "dollas" down!!!
Sweet Sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!
Before school, Walker even got out
his tripod and flip and interviewed
the Birthday Boy = Priceless!!!
Ahhhhhhhhh!!!
Who better to spend your
birthday morning with than Mrs. Janice:)
She and Adrienne gave him
all kinds of sweet lovin'...
They EVEN made his toast in the shape of a 3!!!
 God love this little boy's heart!!!
 He is so happy and pleasant and fun!!!
He and I spent the entire afternoon
together just playing and goofing off:)
He is ALWAYS saying
~ out of the blue ~
"I do love you!"
This little love child is without
a doubt the absolute BEST
surprise of my life!!!!!!!!!
 That afternoon a package from
God Mommy arrived!!!
God Mommy happens to be the bomb.com!
All during Christmas holidays, Hudson had
a tough time with understanding when we would
ask him what he wanted why he
 couldn't have it right then? 
Well, this carried over to his birthday.
He asked for a Spiderman Web Shooter.
When he opened this first gift and it was
NOT that, well...........
This.is.What.Happened:(
After some explanation and comforting,
he came to realize OH WAIT...
God Mommy did send me something
really cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND then he would not put it down!!!
 
We adore our God Mama!!! 
See, Mr. Spidey Head had to
 be in all the pictures now!!!
 Walker had basketball practice that night
and we just decided to keep his BIRTHday
celebration simple...but Grandmother
and PaPa still showed up!  ha!
We told the kids they could choose
where we ate but it couldn't
be Chuck E. Cheese, Peter Piper's
or Burger King!!!;)
Fuddruckers???  Yessssssssss!
It was Great Grandma Robinett's
91st birthday...I love how Hudson
shares his birthday with this most special lady!!!
We were able to Facetime with Grandma
during her b-day party!!!!!!!!!
PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I had on camera the SQUEAL of
delight when Huds realized that he would
finally have his very own WEB SHOOTER!!!!!!!!
It was absolutely ADORABLE!
We were alllll delighted! ;)
Just what he needed......
gloves that really shoot out web like stuff;(
THEN he opened his special present
from his big brother....
A camo, dog tag just like Bubba's
but with Hudson Jack Pierce on it:)
I love their brotherly love:)
A gift from Grandmother & PaPa...
Grandmother loves a theme as much as I do;)
6, 3, 10
Best Big Sis kept winning those balls!!!
Singing Happy Birthday...........
Is he not the most precious little thing EVER?!?
I swear I could not love him more!!!!!!!!!!
The Pierce Party of Five now
has a THREE year old!!!
There's just something about our little
Hudson.  He's just so special to all of us!
Even when he's being a little stinker;)
"We best friieeeends, Haaaa-deeeeee?"
The next day he got a card
from Mr. V with more money in it!!!
Our little Spidey wanted a new
Spiderman costume (as in not Walker's
hand-me-down AND the new one
that "Spidwerman Thwee" wears!)
We ordered him one to wear at
his Birthday PARTY!!!
He was SOOOOOOOO excited over
this even though I told him he couldn't
wear it until his party.  (Of course I ended
up giving in to my Spidey Love though!)
My little Love Child is dreamy...
he is precious, adorable, blond, blue-eyed,
sweet, cute, funny, creative, sensitive, silly,
imaginative, smart and so very very lovable!
"May the Lord bless you and keep you. 
May the Lord smile down on you and
show you His kindness."
Numbers 6:24-25


No comments: