Tuesday, February 12, 2013

JOYful in January 2013

Such a darling little Buzz Lightyear!!!!!
With a Spiderman Sidekick!!!
Back to School after the Holidays...
In her precious new coat! ;)
Pretending to be Spiderman
with his jacket and backpack
"just like Peter Parker do in
Spiderman Thwee"!!!!!
This kid loves him some corn on the cob!!!
Thanks to Mrs. Janice for introducing him to it:)
Kate Kate gave Hadlee this shirt
for Christmas!  Sweet besties
after school one day!!!!!!!!!
Je t'aime:)
I think my little miss just might like
to write!!!  That does her mama's heart
such good:) I love this that she wrote
about "friends."  Haddie's heart is
so pure and sweet.  
"Homework Club"
(Not sure why both are shirtless though!  ha ha!)
Walkman is having an awesome time on
the SWARM!  It's a fun group and we are having
a ball attending the games every weekend.  
 Our beautiful Macy Girl is in her final
semester at Texas State:)))
She began her student teaching a couple of weeks
ago.  She is doing elementary PE right now. 
Mother and I took her shopping for some
"sporty spice" outfits before she went back
to school.  Grandmother got her this one
to wear for Valentine's Day!
L-O-V-E
We are all just a little bit proud
of our girl!  Okay, a WHOLE lot proud!:)
Walkman had to have new basketball shoes
yet again;) SOOOO it was off to the mall
for some adult men's 8 1/2 size shoes!
I miss those youth prices:(
 Hudson found these Nike cleats
and did NOT want to take them off!
Troy told him he couldn't get any
until he plays t-ball!  Too bad he's still
got another year or two until we can 
even sign him up for that!  PLUS,
he'll get all of Walker's old cleats!  ha ha!!!
 
FUN with my Good Times Gang!!!
Watching #55!!!!!!
Popparollos with the team after the game!:)
This makes me laugh.  I just happened to be
sitting on the couch and the boys
were all playing...Jonah and Walker playing
a game and Hudson playing with
Hadlee's American Girl!  haaaaaaaaa!!!

Unfortunately Daddy had to go to Mexico
for a week to a plant that he is engineer over.
We hated to see Daddy go:(
Face Timing with Daddy:)
Missing Daddy:(
When Troy is out of town, I take
the kids to school.  I always love 
watching them walk in...I just feel
so blessed by them, their sweet spirits
and their wonderful school!
Sadly, Michelle's father-in-law passed
away from a VERY quick battle with 
cancer.  It hurt my heart deeply to see
my sister, Terry and especially Macy
and Logan so sad and shocked.
Tommy was a great man and such an
active Grandpa and best friend to Terry. 
Here is Terry and his mom 
at the luncheon after the service...
"Tacky Tuesday"
The first graders wore mis-matched
clothes one day.  Hadlee loved this!
My little Punky Brewster;)
Walker is really into basketball right now
and he is LOVING it.  I have a funny 
story about when I played basketball
that I've told Troy over and over again.  
Now, I've shared it with some of 
the parents on the team...Troy and Walker
roll their eyes every time it gets
brought up again!!!
But Walker sure does like for mama to play
one-on-one with him after school!!!
And I love to tell Daddy about that!!!
Hope Walker is never "way off the mark"!!!
Meterologist Hadlee Pierce
watching the storm come in one evening...
I love my few hours with Hudson (Batman)
every afternoon...we eat lunch together,
play, shop, run errands, snuggle,
watch movies, and/or sometimes take a nap.
But I also absolutely LOVE going to 
pick up my favorite three students
at South Bosque Elementary!!!!!!!!!
I absolutely love them climbing into the
car laughing, giggling and telling me
about their days!!!  They are just so precious.
"From the fullness of his grace we
 have all received one blessing after another."
John 1:16

No comments: