Monday, February 25, 2013

Delightful :)

My dad has always said I'm the apple
of his eye.  I know exactly what he means now:)
This little girl happens to be the apple
of not only my eye, but also her daddy's!
AND her PaPa's.  AND Wendell's.
And even others:)
She's a special little girl
and we love her so much. 
All of the sudden in the last couple of
weeks, she has really been into her hair.
As in wanting me to straighten it,
put it in pig tails, a low side pony tail
or braids.  She's so precious:)
EXCEPT for the other day when she
mentioned a game she was playing outside
at recess with her friends.
I asked what it was called?
"Chasing Boys"
Oh noooooo she diiiiiiiient say that!
"You are the sunshine of my life
That's why I'll always be around,
You are the apple of my eye,
Forever you'll stay in my heart..."
Stevie Wonder

No comments: