Thursday, July 15, 2010

It was ON!!!!!!!!!!!

We had our 4th of July ON this year!!!
We got things going on Saturday, July 3rd...
That afternoon we invited the
grandparents over for burgers!
Grandmother showed up with a festive cake &
Mamaw showed up with a delicious pie!!!We were lucky enough to have some
LIVE entertainment!!!:)That evening we headed over to my
Aunt Kitty & Uncle Ron's house...It was all about cousins and...FIREWORKS!!!The big kids had a BALL!
(while I was FREAKING out!!!)Little Miss Independance Day
stayed right by her mommy!!!My Uncle Ron is the best!
He is so involved and so generous.
I love him like a dad!!! Always have!
Little Miss did do some sparklers with Daddy!
She sparkles to me!Hudsy Puds was sparling with Aunt Lynna!It was such a nice night and I wasn't kidding
about the fireworks show my Uncle Ron
and cousin Patric put on...it was BIG!!!Talk about a firecracker!!!
Walker seemed so big to me that night...
We love us some Hunter B!!!Big City Cousin Lovin'Late that night it was time for
the 4th of July pj's!!!
We still had lots of celebrating to go!:)Church on the 4th of July?!?
Absolutely!!!
Who better to thank than God for this
amazing country where we live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!His first 4th!
Red, White, Blond, and Blue Eyed And ready to par-tay!!!
Or just grab anything within reach!!!
How 'bout these ice cream
cupcakes I whipped up?!? FINALLY...it was time for the annual
Hoodie 4th of July at the Reed Resort!!!After a yummy dinner those crazy Reeds
had all kinds of fuuuuu-kneeeeee games for us
to play. Each were "minute to win it" games!
What 4th of July is complete without
a pie eating contest?!?!??!?!!??!The contestants were too cute!Hudson loves his freedom!Then it was the Nemecs turn at a very
funny game of who could pull out the
most tissues out of a kleenex box in a minute?!?This was a HOOT!
Go Liza B! Score one for the Hoodie GIRLS!!!The Pierces had the "JUNK IN THE TRUNK"
game. I had noooo idea what I was getting into!You have a kleenex box duct taped to you
and there are several ping pong balls that you
have to SHAKE out of the box opening
WITHOUT using your hands!!!This was a WORK OUT!!!
I can't even imagine what I looked
like shaking my own JUNK!
I took one for the Hoodie Girls' team
and...........WON!!!
The Reeds took on this silly game...
you put vaseline on your face and then
using only your FACE you see how many
cotton balls you can get into another bowl!
OF COURSE Robin WON!!! Go Hoodie Girls!
And for the kids there was swimming, jumping
AND playing with all the cotton balls and
kleenex from our crazy games!!!All-American Kids, I tell ya!!!
It was a Party in the USA!!!
I'm thankful for my family, my friends,
our beautiful country and for all those that
serve and protect us!!!!!!!!!!!!Happy 4th of July!
Love...The Pierce Party of Five

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

You Hoodies are Halarity!!!!!
8x10 me the 2nd to last pic of Haddie close up in her suit. BEAUTIFUL! Love yall's 4th of July wardrobe!xoxoxoxo

Misty said...

Okay, the Miley Cryus song playing totally put me in a good mood! Going to add it to my blog now!

Your family is just precious. I love how they are always in coordinating outfits, and your Hudson is SO darling!

You post a lot of pics and I've been wondering- have you run out of photo space on blogger yet? Is there a way to purchase more space once you do? I'm getting near that point and starting to get uneasy of the thought of what to do! LOL

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Best time EVER! Always FUN when the Pierce party of 5 come play. The pics of baby boy just MELT my heart. I can't wait to just eat him up next week. What a FUN 4th you guys had:)

Mrs. Davison said...

I just showed my husband your blog. He laughed and said we truly could be friends. So sad you live so far away. Great 4th of July! I love all the games. Wish my fam and I could have been there :) jk

angie said...

It is a party in the USA!! I love your pretty 4th wardrobe changes:-). Seriously what a fun weekend!! I am with you on being scared of fireworks and that Walker looks SO grown up!!! The Reeds are hilarious and those games cracked me up---reminds me of youth group days! I am proud to be an American too.