Monday, July 12, 2010

Dearest June

Dear June,
You were really good to my family and me.
I guess it's true that time flies when you are
having fun because, June, you flew by!!!
Between play dates, camps, VBS, swimming,
Walker & Hadlee getting so tan,
church dedication and our baby boy
turning five months old...
you've just been a blast.
I'm very thankful for you, June!
Five months is such a fun age...
Hudson is so happy to be alive!!!
AND he LOVES his tongue...
can't even seem to keep it in his mouth!:-)
How about these future sisters-in-law?!?Matching dresses by Co Co!June was a fun month for Kate and CoCo...
but there's a whole post for that!!!:)
Kate & Hadlee play so well together; in fact,
Walker gets a little jealous sometimes!
But he's not budging on what he will play!!!OH, I forgot to mention how much Hudsy Puds
loves being on his tummy! When I put him
on a pallet, he immediately flips over.
Haddie still thinks this is the funniest thing ever!

She says, "MOM, look at Hudson!" and just giggles her little heart out!!!Hudson thinks he is such a big boy when he raises up. He acts like he already wants to crawl. Poor guy can't wait to catch up to Big Bro and Big Sis!!! He just now mastered rolling back to his back. Silly boy...we love you!I never know what these two will come up with on Saturday mornings when Daddy and I are trying to catch some extra zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's! It's always something!Leave it to Walker to make one for Hudson!Oh stop! I can't help it...he just fits perfectly in his little bassinet!!!
Wouldn't you want this precious angel baby still sleeping in your bedroom?!? God bless my heart...the Huds is now sleeping in his big boy bed. Boo hoo.
I have to say it again...what a difference a year makes! Look at this kid jumping into the water like the wild man he is!!! Last year...NO WAY!Buttercup stays right by mommy in her little pink ring! That's my girl!:)This kid is a scream!!!;-)

We were swimming at our sweet friends' gorgeous pool...

...and celebrating Louis & all that he did for Cattle Baron's Ball. Oh, how we all miss LV!Speaking of LV, we have been spending some time swimming at his pool. We love Mrs. Valis!!!

I just know LV is smiling down on us with Hudson. Louis was one of the first people I told Troy to call when we found out we were pregnant with our third (when we were in shock!). I knew how LV would react! He's got the best three kids!

I've got Valis pool pics every single summer!

Huds felt right at home!!!Real boys swim in pink hippo floats.Well, hello, Johnny Jumper...meet Happy Jack Jumper!!!

I love how these sweet, precious hands are always right there when baby bro is doing something new! They love love love Hudson!

Mommy even got away to celebrate the birthday of her sweet, dear neighbor and friend! Cake for breakfast? Come on, it's summertime!!!Back to the Valis pool for more fun...Grandmother just had to see the kids swim!Basketball camp did wonders for Walker's slam dunk?!?This little boy love might just be the sweetest baby God ever did make!!! My mother and I say it all the time.

God love his sweet little heart. He's teething and does this so much with his lips...

Pure.Precious.Perfect.Profile.

"I'm so glad I have you."

Playdates...fo' sho!!! Can't believe our new, sweet friends!!! Life is so fun when you reconnect with old friends and whatabingwhataboom your kids become friends, too!!! Red, white and blue toes and nails. Yes, mani & pedi by Miss Mindy!!!
This picture was taken not long after Walker & Landon came walking through the living room, shirts OFF, saying they were going to wrestle!!!
AND then add on their baby sister...and it's a LUV connection for the Hudsy Puds!
You talk about a happy boy!!!
Look at him gaze at this darling little dumpling!
Oh no she diiiiiiiii-ent!!!
Sweet angel...Bubs begged me to let him grow his hair out! No can do!!! This was actually the longest his hair has ever been. I'm all about my guys having short hair! I've already had to trim Hudson's once!!!Squash anyone?!? Ummm ummmm good!
He's already eating sweet potatoes and peaches now, too!


Mom, are you sure?

Yes, son, Dearest June has come and gone! We loved every minute of it though!!!

3 comments:

Beth E. said...

Shew, what a month you had! It went by quickly, but was full of laughter, cuddles, splashing, and fun!

Walker IS wild...I can't believe he's jumping into the water like that! Hadlee and Kate are too, too cute in those matching dresses, and Hudsy Puds? Well, he's the cutest baby EVER!

Hugs...

angie said...

Oh I can relate to this one!! Where is June and July for that matter!! I love all these sweet summer photos, such a blessed life:)

Shannon said...

I just wrote a comment and for some reason it wouldn't let me post it! I agree 100%! This summer is flying by WAY too fast! I am ready for it to slow down! I loved the pictures of our kids. Sweet Payton and Hudson...just too much! They love Mrs. Mindy! :-)