Thursday, July 22, 2010

Big Ag, Girl Ag, Lil Ag

Check out our newest little Aggie!
You better believe that is his little
thumb giving the Gig 'Em!!!
Need I mention how PROUD my husband is?!?
This was a random Saturday morning
after the kids went swimming.
Walker and Hadlee just happened
to throw on these jerseys.
Well, actually Walker would wear his
every.single.day if I'd let him!
Walker is 110% Aggie and I am guessing
that Hudson will follow suit.
Hadlee has a little Baylor in her...(I'm just
saying, honey!). I think the Aggie in her will win,
but I I better start putting some extra
money back just in case!!!
Daddy only saves for A&M!
My hairdresser got this shirt for Hudson
when he was born. Walker couldn't WAIT for
Huds to wear it! And that's Walker's beloved
and well-worn Aggie hat.
I love my Aggies!
And I'm so thankful for this cute, new one...

6 comments:

angie said...

I bet this is one of Troy's favorite posts:-). They are such precious kiddos!!

Shannon said...

That's my Hadlee girl! I need to start sending her some green and gold to break up that maroon in your house!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Troy has a BIG smile on his face I bet after seeing this! I must say they are the cutest 3 Aggies I ever saw. Way to go Haddie:)

Beth E. said...

Adorable!!!! Gotta root for your favorite team...family bonding!

In our household, we're all about the Hokies...possibly due to the fact that our son goes to school there! Actually, those shirts your young'uns are wearing are almost the same color as the VT maroon...just sayin', Troy! If you want, I can hook y'all up with some Hokie shirts! ;-)

melanie, aka Mo said...

HEy Mindy. Long time no visit. You, and my other friends, are saved on MY computer, which (and I am not kiddiing) is STILL backing up pictures from almost three months ago. DO you remember that?! Well, something is obviously not going right, but anyhoo... I have been blogging from Todd's puter and my blogs don't pop right up on the main page like they do on mine. soooo.... today I plugged in my computer and went to see what eveybody's been doing. Y'all's 4th party looks like a blast. A minute to win it... Todd LOVES that show! We will have to plan one like that at our housewarming shindig! Mel

Mrs. Davison said...

Mindy, the kids are just about the cutest kids around. We are UCLA, 49er, Lakers, Dodgers & Gauchos(UCSanta Barbara) fans! We are loyal to CA and very colorful in our house.