Thursday, July 1, 2010

Applesauce, Brothers & Five Months Old

I am head over heels in L-O-V-E with the sweetest little thing God ever did make!!! About two weeks ago, he turned FIVE months old!!!





What you got for me now, Mommy? It was applesauce and the HudsyPuds liked it!











How cute is his bib that my sweet friend Lauren made for him? One of my very most favorite baby gifts!





There is always a cheering section for this little guy!!!
















Little Mommy is usually right with us...she loves to help!!!
















AND...to eat any left over applesauce! Sweet Thing still loves her some baby food!!






















These two just melt my heart. Hudson can't take his eyes off Walker when he's around. And Walker...well, he just loves his baby brother.
















If the basinett is a rockin', don't come a knockin'!!! I still have maybe a half inch left!!! Allow me to have this one last thing!
















Daddy Lovin'!!!

















for all...
















Hudsy Puds sure does love his daddy and his kisses!

















Time for BANANAS!!! He likes those, too!
















Happy FIVE Month Birthday, Hudson!!!
















Your smile lights up my WORLD!!! And your eyes...they just dance! How cute are you in this adorable 'hudson' onesie from Auntie Kaye Bells Hudson!?! Sweet NaNa and mommy's college roommate AND where I first heard the name Hudson!

















We love to LOVE you, Hudson Jack!










































































We can't kiss those sweet cheeks enough!!!






































Hudson...you are so happy! I describe you to people by saying it's like you're just so happy to be alive! I hope you are always like that, Bubba Love!














Back to celebrating your FIVE month birthday, sweet baby boy love...
















What can I say about you at five months?!? You are still just a dream. So happy, so sweet, so lovable. You roll from your back to your tummy and you LOVE you some tummy time now. Thinking you're all big boy acting like you want to crawl! BUT...you are not so happy when you can't roll back over. You are loving your mega-saucer. You are such a looker...have to always see what is going on and you sleep like a perfect little angel baby. You basically eat, play, and sleep. You go with the flow and smile at anyone who will talk to you! You LOVE your hands. You lay on your back and look at your perfect little hands for the longest time. You are also holding toys and passing them from one hand to the other until you drop them. Growing up way too fast, Little Love Bug. My favorite part of the day just might be when I hear you knocking on the sides of your basinett and I look over to see your sweet smile every morning. Then when I pick you up, you bury your furry little blonde head of hair in my neck for the most delicious hug! And then comes the "motor boating"............cuz you are such a hungry boy!!! The favorite part of your day would probably be anytime big brother, big sister or daddy are talking to you. Okay...mommy, too!!!















You are so loved by your little family........................
















............and you ALWAYS will be.........................

















You make our world such a happy, wonderful place!
















We are so glad we have you!!!















Happy FIVE month birthday, Hudson!

5 comments:

Janice said...

Oh, I miss seeing your sweet little ones - their smiles and eyes just melt my heart. We can't wait until we get together with all the kids & moms soon.
love ya,
Janice

Mrs. Davison said...

I love to "visit" with you and your family. It is beautiful outside. Your children are so well loved and it shows in their eyes. Great pictures.

Beth E. said...

Hudson, you're are growing so fast! I can't believe you are 5 mos. already.

I wish I were there to kiss on your cheeks, too...I love the way your face is all smushed up when your mommy kisses you! lol

Thanks, Mindy, for sharing your precious family with us...you make my day!

Hugs,
Beth

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Happy 5 months to the most PRECIOUS baby boy I know!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you baby love. You are a straight gift from God.

LOVE BUG!

angie said...

He does have the best little smile!!! I love the baby food helper:-).