Saturday, July 18, 2009

What's Been Up?!?

Well, first of all it was V-DAY!!!
Yes, that was T-dawg on his way into
the Urology Clinic for his vasectomy!!!
He was such a BIG boy and did great!
(Even when I got a horrible stomach virus the very next day...poor guy didn't really get his full recovery!). He's a stud with his swimmers and without! hee hee!
We saw some zoo animals at our library with
some little hoodies...Haddie pretended to be the octomom...We played with our favorite girl, Kate Kate...Walker wrestled with his good buddy from school
named Braden... Haddie did some modelling at the Gap...
We swam with sweet friends from kindergarten...
Walker and some buddies went for a day of games and crafts and pizza at our church...Speaking of church,
probably the most beneficial thing we've done
this summer is finally JOIN our church!
It's something Troy and I
have both wanted to do for quite some time and
we finally did! I am so thankful.
I have such a peace when I am inside this
church and the staff and members
are just amazing. I feel God's love at FBCW.



As for me, my heart is burning (literally) with
love for the little baby growing inside of me.
My next post will be about Baby Love...
14 weeks on Tuesday!!!

9 comments:

Beth E. said...

Wow...14 weeks already?!Time is flying by!

Love the pics...hope your hubby has recovered by now, and that your tummy is feeling muuuuuch better.

Misty said...

This one funny post! I just love your blog.

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

I cant wait to see that little baby Love :D and As for Daddy love, you go boy. Hope yall have a great weekend

Kimberly said...

Oh Big Mama! You crack me up. Happy V-day Troy! Here's to never having to be careful again!!!

Amanda said...

T-Dawg ain't wastin' no time! What a sport he is. :)

14 wks already, YEAH!!!

Show us some belly pics, sweet mama!

Love seeing those 2 cuties of yours too!!

melanie, aka Mo said...

Ooooh, getting close! Are y'all going to find out the sex? That is in, what, about 3-4 weeks or so?! Can't wait to know. And Way to go , Troy Boy! Mo

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Holy smokes, T-dawg! Get well soon!
Also, I'm lovin all the orange on your little GAP model and I hope your feeling better soon mama.

Blessings from the Reeds said...

haha! you have me rolling. I just saw this. haha! Look at sweet Tdawg having surgery.

Gap called and wanted to know if their little model was wearing her Dora panties or where they in her purse? ha! CUTE thang! She always melts my heart.

I continue to cover you and baby love in prayers each day! I don't think I tell you that enough but I am still so excited for the Pierce family. God sure knew what he was doing! This baby is going to be a wonderful addition to this already awesome family. I hope as the weeks go by you start feeling better and better.

angie said...

I have so many, many somments on this little post. V-day?! hilarious, The Octo-mom picture of sweet little H had me laugh out loud! And what is it about boys and wrestling? Ryan wrestles ALL THE TIME! I am thrilled that the Pierce family is officially members at FBC Woodway. That really makes my heart sing!!! I love seeing you in person:-). Cute, cute post!