Thursday, July 9, 2009

God Mommy LOVE at the Lake

We met God Mommy & her precious family
in Austin at Lake Travis!Sweet kisses for God Mommy...
we love when she is in Texas!!!

This God Mommy (ME!) hung out with this little beauty on the dock...

I couldn't have been happier!!!

Haddie Girl LOVES her God Sister...
she would ask quite often,
"Can my mommy hold your baby?"

Three in our backseat?!? I LIKE IT!!!

Hadlee never took her hand off of Addison! So sweet...

Walker loved seeing the deer up close and even feeding them...

Must have been quite a moment for Daddy, the Deer Hunter...

AHHHHH...this melts my heart!!! Look at the future Big Big Brother...

WOW...I am BLESSED!!!Addie & Haddie...You better believe that T-dawg had to sneak in some lovin' on this beautiful little angel, too!
Then it was off to dinner at the Pier...
I bet these girls will only get more silly through the years!
Those are big, huge catfish behind my little man...
GiGi (Kelli's mom) with T-dawg... Kelli & I got good catches! hee hee!!!
My Best Girl
Aren't they beautiful in their yellow?!?...
This guy is such a blast...so sweet, so fun, so silly!
I wouldn't have him any other way!!!Look at this PRECIOUS FAMILY below!
I love them so very much!
Look at Addie's beautiful little smile...
Cutie pie tank & tu tu outfit on Addie, uh?!?
Coulda been an outfit God Mommy got her before
she was even born! I love being a God Mommy!!!

Lots more Addie for tomorrow!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that yall are expecting #3! It warms my heart to watch those sweet kiddos love on baby Addison like they are gonna love on baby? soon! B has the yellow dress too and I love it! Wish we had a lake closer, well we do, just not any way to navigate the lake. Your comments are such support. I love reading every time you post. We are traveling so please pray for safe travels and good times as we make this BIG transition. Love yall!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Addie is beautiful! I said it before and will again, just like her mommy. Look at that little smile of hers. Sure will melt some little guys heart in the future.

Sweet pictures of everyone! Gotta love Walkman!! He cracks me up. Such a happy kid.

We had so MUCH fun today! Landry asked if Haddie could spend the night? ha! Love it!!

Well, you two God Mommies are true beauties. You should post a pic of you two in college. I would love to see it!

Kimberly said...

Oh my goodness...I want so bad to squeeeeeeze in between you and Kells in the at picture. Makes a bestie cry!!!! But....someone booked some tickets to come to TEXAS in October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hee hee heee heeeeeeeee

Beth E. said...

It's easy to see that Haddie and Walker will be so sweet and loving for their future baby brother/sister!

The photos are precious...I can't believe how much Addie has grown! She sure does look very smoochable. ;-)

I'm glad you got to spend time with your friends....have a great weekend!

Amanda said...

THREE is looking mighty good there isn't it! ;)

You all are a hoot!

Graham said...

I just read that you are expecting! So excited! You make beautiful babies! :) You look gorgeous!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

You are gonna do great with a baby! Love the backseat pics of three carseats...after we got out of the hospital with Asher, that was one of the first things I took a pic of-the three carseats full of my babies. Yeah, you can't beat being a Godparent! I love the little two piece on the baby-that's a riot! LOL

angie said...

You know I love a good lake picture:-)! Those are fantastic. Such beautiful people in those little pictures. Addie is simply precious, she fits right in!!!!

melanie, aka Mo said...

Hey Mindy. Long time, no comment, huh? Sorry! Party behind me now, though!

Three in the backseat. Oh man! That looked pretty good! Walker and Haddie are going to have a BALL! You are so blessed!

You may as well tell Kelly to put that little crocheted bathing suit in a keepsake spot, just in case! ( I am pulling for a girl!)
Mo