Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Na Na Love at the Lake

The next morning we hit a little beach
area at Lake Travis with another
Na Na family! Oh HAPPY DAY!!!
The Petits have a ball together!
They have learned early on to love each other!!!
Walker & Jacob always pick right up
and have a ball together!
Two God Mommies ready for the 4th...

We ALL had the BEST time...

What in the world am I going to do about this

little beach beauty?!?
Make that TWO beach beauties...
And then here comes this little hunk with his hot mama!!! Sawyer LOVED it!!!
He is such a cutie patooooty!!!!
I am so happy when I am with any Na Na's!!!It's about to get even cuter...Petits in L-O-V-E!!!
Don't think that Haddie had forgotten
her sweet Addie love!I love me some Sweet L...and even moreso with
her precious children!!!
Awwwwww....
Are you kidding me?!? Precious!!!
Both of these little darlings!!!
B/F/F...Hello Hottie!!!
Cutie pie bums....Hadlee & Claire were playing bumper bellies
in their life jackets! You should have heard the giggles!!!
See the guys under that white car?!?
Well, that would be because I got this stuck
under it! Do you ever get stumped?!?
We were missing the four others SO MUCH!!!
And their hubbies, too!!!Such a great day...
Hadlee only knows Kelli as God Mommy...
it's really cute!
My sweet boys...
Lovin Lake Life...
This little guy is growing UP right before
my very eyes. Nobody has ever melted my
heart like he does...I love this little girl as if she were my own...
Sweet Addison...you are such a beautiful baby girl!
Like unbelievably beautiful and oh so sweet.
I am already so lucky to know and love you!!!

6 comments:

angie said...

Do you ever get stumped?!! I love that line but man that stinks for the boys and your car!!! Such sweet pictures of all the kids and of course their beautiful mammas:-).

Unknown said...

Great Pics!!! Wish I could have been there! So much fun! You look fantastic!~

Blessings from the Reeds said...

What a stump! Looks like a fun time. You guys always have the best times when you get together. Wished God mommy lived closer to you. Loved Haddie's swimsuit!

Beth E. said...

What wonderful pictures! I almost...ALMOST...felt like I was right there!

I can't believe how quickly little Addie has grown! Seems like just a week or two ago she had just been born!

Just think...your newest addition will be here before you know it! :o)

Beth E. said...

P.S. I forgot to finish my thought...what I was going to say was...I wish I HAD been at the lake with you all!

Kimberly said...

Still cryin......with LOVE that is!
xoxoxxoxoxo