Monday, July 27, 2009

Play Dates Gone Wild

Walker & Hadlee love to have their
friends over to play.

Here is a sweet little Hoodie who
came to play with Haddie one day...
Walker had a friend over at the same time
and these two guys couldn't stay away
from the girls!!!
I personally love a play date with my
Walker Man even if he does cheat...
And boy oh boy, you better hope he WINS!!!
This play date last week was only wild to
one person...Walker!!!
Because it was ALL GIRLS and him!!!
Actually such a fun day with one of my dearest,
most beautiful friends (Betsy)
and her precious girls here from San Diego!
Now this particular play date the boys actually
were including Haddie...as long as
she acted like a puppy dog.They soon realized that she needed
to really play the role of their dog...
This was Walker's second Halloween costume.
It was a HOOT that night...
I'll never forget him in this.
Have you ever seen Clifford be so cute?!?Luckily our play dates always end up
pretty sweet...

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like they had a blast! I'm the one who usually has to "cheat" when I play candyland or chutes and ladders with Kenna. If I don't fib a bit and let her win, I have to live with the pouting for the rest of the day lol

Beth E. said...

Awww...they are so cute, and are playing so well together!

I can remember when Billy was little, it was so hard for him to realize that he wouldn't win every game he played. He was always devastated when he lost! It took awhile for him to learn, but he finally got the hang of it.

Great costumes!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

It makes the day go by so much easier when you have play dates! These are great. Walker had me cracking up. I love that boys zest for life. Cute, cute pictures.

angie said...

I love a good playdate!! And yes that is the cutest Clifford ever:-). Walker and Ryan are just so similar- has to win games, loves the Black Spiderman and sweet to baby sister (most of the time anyway). Have a wonderful day. Feel better!!!!!

KKGrimmer said...

Walker is getting SO TALL! Your childen and their friends are precious and looks like they have a ball together. FUN times!!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

I miss the dress up days! Sigh.
Your so funny about Walker and his playing of games-I used to have one who did that-makes me LOL. He looks so happy! And Haddie-could she be any cuter? She has the greatest hair!