Sunday, July 26, 2009

Three Sweet Years So Far

Last week, I took Haddie Girl for her
three year check up
(she actually turned three on April 25th).
Sweet Girl was such a BIG GIRL!!!
She sat on that table and waited
for our doctor and then was so
good while he examined her.
Thankfully, Haddie received a perfect
bill of health at her three year appointment.
I couldn't be more thankful to God for that.
Hadlee weighs 31 pounds and is 38 inches tall.
If I remember correctly, she's in the 30 percentile
on weight and 50%ile on height.
Here she is with our doctor who I can't
say enough good things about.
He takes the best care of our entire family.

This little girl is growing up right before my very eyes.
She is so funny and sweet...and fiesty!!!
She brings so much joy to our lives.
Haddie loves to play Polly Pocket, her favorite
color is orange, and she loves babies.
Hadlee loves to eat brownie bites and corny
dogs. She also loves to go to the front
door all by herself and pretend
that she is CoCo (Kelli G.) coming over.
Haddie loves to play & dance.
She also loves to pretend she is
Miss Debbie (our hairdresser).
Gymnastics is her favorite activity.
Of course she can throw a fit
with the very best of them...
dramatic as they come when need be!

But very most of all, she is crazy about
her brother, her daddy and her mommy.
I have never known a sweeter love.
I don't know what I did to deserve
a child this sweet.
A little bit of Heaven on Earth.

We love our Haddie Pattie Pie!

5 comments:

Alison H. said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks at the dr. office. We go this week for both girls well checks, but shots will be given:( Beautiful pics of your adorable little girl!!

Kimberly said...

I know what you did to deserve her! You and T raised her with love, respect, and HUMOR! You get what you give and you always give your entire self to everyone! How do you do it????
xoxo

Misty said...

I love that yellow & pink dress (I've considered buying it every time I'm at Target!) and the red pettiskirt is too cute!

I still can't get over how Hadlee and Tucker were born on the exact some day and year!

Beth E. said...

Haddie is such a cutie pie. Hooray for a great checkup!

How blessed you are to have such a wonderful family physician. A rarity, indeed.

Love to all...

angie said...

Yes she is just precious!! I love that her favorite game is pretending to be CoCo!!:-) I love her little fiesty side too!