Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Heart is on Fire for...

my Sweet Baby Love!!!

We hit the 14 week mark this week.
Unfortunately I am still having quite
a bit of nausea/getting sick
(thank the good Lord for Zofran!)
and my heartburn is RAGING...
in a way like never before!
But it's allllllllllllll good...
I fall more and more in love with
this little thing every single day!
Especially after seeing him/her on
a sonogram on Tuesday!!!
(No official word on the sex...
we're still thinking boy or girl! ha!)

Awwwwwwww...Sweet Baby Love,
I already love you more than words can say!!!


14 weeks in all of its glory...
(remember who my photographer is?!?)

I've actually lost about seven pounds, but have no fear I'll make up for it in the weeks ahead!!!Daddy did get home to take this 14 week picture of me...

I asked him to get a tummy shot and this is what I got...
that's my man!!!Big Daddy and I did get out for a
night recently and I think you
can see Baby Love's Bump quite nicely in
this picture. We joked that we were out
on a date, but we still had to bring
one kid with us!!! Luckily,
Baby Love was an angel all night long!
As far as the Big Brother & Big Sister go,
they are cute as everything talking about
Baby Love!

If you ask Hadlee what she wants,
she goes back and forth.
Her favorite answer, though, is:
"A LOT"
"I want A LOT of Babies"When we told Walker that we saw
the baby's picture on Tuesday,
he asked if the baby had a
bow or a willy!!!
That's the way you tell a girl from a boy, right?!?

Sometimes I can hardly wait when I think about this little one...especially when I remember I have 26 weeks to go!!! I pray ever so hard for Baby Love to be healthy ~ that's all that matters. I was so excited to see that little heart beat and a sweet little hand and just the entire shape of his or her body. I worry myself over that little angel because I feel so bad and I don't want him or her to feel like I do!!! God is so good and babies are such a miracle!

I am just overflowing with gratitude.

(And heartburn!)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in love with Baby P and love that picture of you and T Dawg. It's a framer! Your bump is precious and you are stunning! Loving all your little ones in this post tonight and love W's interpretation of bows and willys!!!!

KKGrimmer said...

I hope you get to feeling better, Mindy! I bet Baby is as cozy and happy as can be in that cute little tummy of yours!

Kimberly said...

Oh Auntie M...just because we haven't spoken in awhile doesn't mean I don't think about you and BabyLove ALL THE TIME! So sorry you are still feeling bad! Das Hyndman Haus has had it's share of yucks this week too. We all had a stomach bug and Chloe's lil mouth is covered in ulcers. She is pretty miserable!
But I LOVEEEE YOU!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Gosh, I'm sorry you feel so bad! But, you know what they say about that...
You look great! Love the boob pic-something my hubby would do. Ha!

mama's smitten said...

Hope your feelin better soon You look great!

Shannon said...

Zofran was my best friend when I was pregnant with Reagan! I am so sorry you are so sick but so excited for your sweet family! I LOVE Walker's question about boy or girl...sounds like my house! You look so good and I am excited to get to see that belly grow and grow!

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

So sweet Mindy.
I cant wait to know what that little blessing is:D You look wonderful,I will pray for the sickies to go away.

angie said...

What a sweet post Mindy!! I am so thankful that your visit went so well and I am so sorry that you are feeling so awful (sounds like a girl to me:-)). I love that picture of you and Troy-beautiful!!! I cannot wait to meet this sweet baby love.

Beth E. said...

Oh, I love your baby bump pictures! You are absolutely glowing and so beautiful.

Don't worry...that little one is all snug, warm, and very comfy in your tummy. Your pregnancy is causing some side effects for you, but they won't affect that sweet baby!

With my first pregnancy, I lost 18 lbs. in my first trimester...due to morning/afternoon/evening sickness! I didn't have to wear maternity clothes until I was in my 6th month! I'm praying that your stomach problems will settle down for you, and that you will feel much better very soon.

Have a great weekend!
P.S. A bow or a willy...Hahahaha!

Amanda said...

OH NO! I had a feeling you still weren't feeling well with the lack of posts from you these days. I have missed you and your posts! Don't worry about your baby.. I know easier said then done, but remember you have been sick before and baby is just fine! I worried the same way each time so I know I'm not one to talk, but really! I really hope this passes for you and you can start enjoying that 2nd trimester buzz! You look adorable Ms Skinny Mindy! You and Troy looked hot on your date too!!!

fivemjs said...

Oh Mindy...I am so far behind in my blog reading....

I know this is late but...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I am so excited for you!!!