Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Lovable, Quirky Hudson Jack

I AbSoLutELy ADoRE this KiD!!!

Hudson is so quirky, cute and fun!
Sometimes I just don't even know what
to do with him!!!  First of all, he
continues to only wear his two pairs
 of Nike pants ~ we alternate the navy and
the black.  Except for church,
he will wear his Sunday clothes! 
He's also still very into "layering"...
as in he sometimes likes to wear
two pairs of underwear (finally
wearing them the correct way though!),
usually his Spiderman PJ top underneath
his clothes, and you never know what
else!!!  UNLESS it's a shirtless Pierce
day...which also happens quite often!!!
SUCH a Hudson LooK!!!!!!
He is FULL on in Power Ranger character;)
 
Almost ALWAYS he wears (or at the very
least carries with him) his Spiderman
glove and usually one or two
Nike baseball gloves and sometimes
one of the camo gloves Mrs. Janice made him!
He's the funniest little guy I've ever known!
He told me to look "seweeeus" (serious)
for this picture with Batman.  I
need to work on my looks!!! ;)
His realm of characters is vast!
Could somebody please call 9-1-1?!?!
These are the two cutest firemen EVER!
Huds is ALL boy...he thinks he
can play baseball just like Bubba;
yet, can play American Girl with
Hadlee like nobody's business!;)
He requests "under ahhhhmore"
most everyday, too.  AND he is all
about Walker's old camo boots!!!
Just chillin' in mommy and daddy's bed
with his Robin pants on and his
Spidey mask.  Oh and of course
his Spiderman glove!!!!!!!!
This kid is three years old now.
He's HUGE...as in tall and big for his age.
SWEET as a kid can be!!!
More lovable than anyone in this world.
Talks.all.the.time!
My favorite line...always at random:
"Mommy, I do love you."
I tell him almost everyday that I could
just eat him up.  He always tells me no
that I should eat up Bubba and Haaadeeeee.
Addicted to his milk...
in fact when I bring it to him
(heated up of course!),
he will say to his milk:
"Come to Spiderman!"
Potty trained so easily:)
He loves to "nuggle"!!!  (snuggle)
He's just dreamy, hilarious,
sweet, tough and so lovable. 
 
Hudson, I do love you. 


No comments: