Sunday, March 3, 2013

Brother Trouble

I am amazed at the relationship between
Walker and Hudson.  There are seven 
years between them, but they are so
close.  It's a precious, fun, rambunctious,
sweet brotherly type love they share. 
Hudson worships Walker and
Walker is so good to his baby brother.
BUT......sometimes, Big Brother 
picks on Little Brother.
The thing is that Little Brother is 
TOUGH though....
really, really tough and 
he can throw a mean punch
OR just throw with really good aim
(I should especially say in this case).

So it was in the bathtub,
and Huds had enough picking
and decided to launch a "cup"
at Big Brother and he hit
Bubba right smack dab
in the corner of his eye :(
Hudson just kept repeating,
"I soweeee, I soweeee"
 
The next morning Walker still
had a little bit of a "shiner"! 
(It actually just looked like he
was wearing eye liner like the
big brother in Diary of a Wimpy Kid...
but Walker didn't think the comparison
to Roderick was funny!!!). 
Bubba forgave him though
and in no time they were back to
being "besss fweinds" as usual!
I am so thankful that God blessed
me with boys/brothers!!!
Raising boys is special....
My heart is full:)

No comments: