Sunday, March 10, 2013

January 2013

Little Miss is reading ALL the time...
chapter books in fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She loves to read and I just hope
HOPE that this love with continue!!!
EARLY release day!!! ~
Had to make it fun:)
But what in the world was I thinking?!? ;)
My two favorite precious, sweet girls!!!
 
Cannon, Cade, Walker, Kate, Hadlee, Hudson
SO thankful my kids have such wonderful friends!!!
CrAzy!!!!!!!!!!!
Again, what was I thinking?!? 
HAAAAAAAAAA

Pappa Jack came to visit us from New Mexico!!!
It was so nice having Troy's dad here
with us!  The kids loved it:)

I don't know what it is...but this little
guy is just so dreamy.  Sleeping or not! 
I.heart.hudson.jack.
4th graders at 3 Spoons with Mrs. Cates!
What a FuN teacher:)
Even wearing the scarf we got her!!!
Nothing like having your "neighborhood
friendly Spiderman" at church!!!
I love his little world:)
This precious little girl is growing UP!
I was SOOOOO proud when Hadlee came
home from school and told me she
chose President George W. Bush
for her famous president project!!!
Raising this girl right;)
We love a good DaNCe PaR~TaY!!!

I never, EVER know what I'm going
to find in the photos on my phone!!!;)
This action shot of Hudson with a
bow on his head jumping off the
chair was a good one!!!;)
Getting Facebook messages like this
sure does make a wife proud!
It has become expected at South Bosque
that when it's raining, Troy helps
Mr. Everett get the kids out of the cars
at the drop-off line.  He started doing
that last year and it continues...
I got me such a good man:)

Bat Family...
Supporting our #1 basketball player...
#55 Walker Pierce!!!!!!!!!!
I got to meet up with Angel(a)
one afternoon.  We were supposed
to have lunch, but all sorts of crazy
things happened to her so I just
drove down to where she was
and we sat and visited in a
parking lot on her way out of town:)
Angela has no obligation to us,
yet she loves and cares for us like
she's known us all her life. 
Such a blessing!!!
I had been looking for a chest for Hudson's
room.  He was so excited when I showed
him this one at my dear friend
Stephanie's shop!!!  I love it
and it looks awesome in his room! :)
There's nothing like a visit from a
NaNa to boost my heart and soul!!!
LOVED when Sweet L came to visit
on her way through town...
My how our times since
Baylor have changed!!!  
We wouldn't have it any
other way!  We love our Petits!!!;)
I cherish lunch with this Love
every single day.  He's the only
 one of my kids who will eat
salad and drink coke with me!!!;) ha!)
This handsome guy ~who IS my heart~
had an awesome try out for baseball:)
StuD MuFFiN!
SO.Proud.of.THIS.Kid!
(And he got on a great team with our
friends from last year AND three
good friends from South Bosque!)
 
Couldn't resist posting this picture
on Facebook to stir up trouble
amongst Hudson's three favorite aunts!;)
I love every minute with my little family
of five.  Their laughter and fun and love
make my world go round and round!!!
Thank you, Sweet Jesus...
God is SO good and my heart is SO thankful.
"His tender mercies are
over all His works."
Psalm 145:9

No comments: