Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sum Sum Summertime

Right before the Hudsy Puds turned
six months old on July 17th...
we had been having some
sum~sum~summertime FUN!!!
Look who started sleeping in his BIG boy
bed like a CHAMP?!? NO problems
whatsoever...for him anyways!
ALL smiles the first morning I went to get him...
LOVE to see my three playing together...Hoodies hit our awesome Mayborne Museum
one afternoon in early July...
We couldn't resisit!!!
I love these girls!!!
The Lego Exhibit was COOL!

T-dawg and I have a running joke every morning about our local weather "girl" so I took these for him...

YMCA
(at some point our kids may not let
us act like this!!!)
We took this one for Grandmother...
she loves buffalo!
We had such a great time...

I love this picture of Haddie Girl. It is SO her. Happy little thing!!! Precious couple... This is a replica of Waco with a train downstairs at the museum. See Walker Man on the right. I laugh because on our first visit to the Mayborne when Walker was two, he got a ball from one of the rooms and threw it down on this train table!!! Hadlee, Hudson and I also had a fun
lunch with our favorite friends one day...Hudson is still quite popular!!! These two have such a sweet bond... OF COURSE these two do, too!!!

Such sweet friends...

This was a HUGE day...
Hadlee had her first "trim"!!! She did NOT
want it AT ALL (can you tell?!?). My hairdresser
whom I've had since the third grade did it for us. All smiles afterwards! :)))))) We love Mrs. Debbie

I was told her hair would either lose
its curls or get more...
luckily it stayed about the same!
Sitting up like such a BIG boy!!!
Sweet boy has been such a good eater...
haven't really found anything that he
doesn't like! Little Mama is always there to help!
He kinda had this expression after his
first taste of peas.................
But he kept on eating them!
Somebody knew that a vacay to
the beach was coming up next!!! ;)))))
Before we could leave, though, we
celebrated Grandmother's 72nd Birthday!!!
Grandmother chose her fave restaurant...
Chuy's! So glad we have one now!!!
I love my mother dearly...
the kindest, most unselfish, loving person I know!And the best Grandmother, too!!!!!!!!!!!!...to ALL of her grandkids BIG and LITTLE!
Happy 72nd Birthday
to my Beautiful Mother!

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

Lovin' all the fun things that happened earlier in your summer! Looks like a lot of celebrating was going on!

Trusting that God has much more celebrating in store for your awesome family...I personally will be dancin' when Travis WALKS out of the rehab center!

Hugs...