Monday, November 15, 2010

Summer Vacay ~ Part I

I am trying so hard to get caught up on my blog
(plus it is SUCH a great escape for me!).
As I go back through these pictures,
I can't believe how different my life is now.
Please please please continue to pray
for Travis!!! Your prayers mean
everything to my family and me.
We continue to hope, pray and believe
in a MIRACLE for our Superman!!!

On July 18th, we embarked on an awesome
vacation with our dearest HOODIES!!!
Hudson was ready for his first vacay.......

To Galeveston Island! :))))))))
First adventure...riding the ferry!
........so we could meet up with the rest of
the Hoodies and enjoy a day at Emerald Beach!!! Pinch ME...this had to be a dream!!!
Dinner at Joe's Crab Shack the first night...
This Little Ladies Man has lots more to share!!!

2 comments:

angie said...

sweet pictures my friend! keep em coming I love seeing yall smile! We are still praying for Travis all the time. Love ya :-)

Blessings from the Reeds said...

OH I MISS THIS!!!!!