Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Summer Vacay ~ Part II

First and foremost...
please pray for Travis!
To be honest, all of his days are tough...
but yesterday and today have been extra difficult.
Please pray BOLDLY with me that
he will be able to talk someday.

Summer Vacay seemed to suit
this little man just fine!!!
I absolutely loved having a fifth little
body in our hotel room! :)
It was so fun to have hoodies next door...
especially Luke and Landry for Walker!!!Hoodie men & boys hit the resort...While the hoodie girls hit the spa!!!
Hoodie boys just had to crash our partay...
well, really just to drop off Hudson!!!
Hudsy Puds fit right in! :)
We are such cool moms!!! ;))))
Hadlee left with the boys!?!
She had her braids and was ready to go!!!
I love these mamas!
A mani/pedi for Baby Love?!?
These two melt my heart...
~Palm Beach, Baby!!!~
Such a happy place for my kiddos
except we had yucky weather this trip!
We've never had bad weather on a
Moody Gardens vacay! So GLAD we
had the Hoodies with us to make up for it!!!
I could eat this little fish UP!
He is a pure delight and I am savoring
every single moment with him...
You have my heart, Hudson.
LOVED having these blond,
beach beauties join us...
My two bigs are just that...BIG!
Even growing up too much for
Moody Gardens! :(
More FUN and independent
than EVER!
Miss Priss wouldn't even consider the
slides last year!!!
We love to soak this little guy UP!Tan little delight!!! That night we all had dinner at the SPOT!
SUch a FUN little dive!!!
This girl loves her some burger!!!
...and some ice cream!!!
Such happy, HAPPY times!
A vacay with friends is awesome!!!
But a good group shot is impossible!!! ;)
Hoodies on the Sea Wall! LOOK OUT!!!
Other than my home,
the beach is my happy place.
Good lookin' love of mine...
Later that night, the Little Hoodies
all met in the Guderian SUITE
for crafts and fun and sitters!!!!!!!
Even Hudson!!!
As is always the case with Hoodies, there
had to be some shananigans involved!
We knew the guys had ordered us
"something" for the trip so we
bought ourselves some MOO-MOO's
to wear just in case we didn't like
what they bought for us!
We had so much fun walking down the
hall saying, "Moo Moo Convention"!!!
The guys didn't think the moo-moo's
were as funny as we did! ha ha!
The men actually had each of us gifts!
And we had them some funny tank tops!
Funny thing was that they had US
shirts, too! Glad we had our moo-moo's!!! ;)
I love the way the Hoodies ROLL!!!
More vacay coming...................

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh Lordy...the Spot, the shirts, little Huddie Pie, way to much to comment on! You make Galvy look so groovy! How bout Oz next year?! We'll take all the Hoodies!

angie said...

I love you and your hoodies!! Such a fun idea to vacay in a group:). Praying girl.

Mrs. Davison said...

What fun to get to see your vacation, if only in photos :) I'm so glad you had such an awesome time.

Beth E. said...

What fun! I'm so glad you had this time together with your friends. Just wish I could have been there to join in the fun! ;-)

Shannon said...

I love reading these posts! What a blessing to have these families in your life right now. Love you and praying BOLDLY for your Superman.