Sunday, November 21, 2010

Summer Vacay ~ Part III

I love being away with my little family!!!
I am BLESSED with sweet,

beautiful, and.....................SiLLy, FuN kids!!!Our Beach Babe!!!

I also love being away with AMAZING friends!!!
Hudson was such a little trooper on the trip.
I used to wonder why people take babies to
the beach? Well, now I know...
sometimes you just gotta do it for your older kids!
Hudson was perfect!!!My handsome son from another mother...Hoodies at Palm Beach!!!My children want to be a Reed!!! ;)
Couldn't believe our eyes when the
Barkleys showed up for a day!!! This picture is for my husband,
RoRo & CoCo. ;)))))))
SLiP SLiP SliDin' aWay.............
Cracking UP because David has on a
"hoodie" tatoo on his arm! :)
That's just how the hoodies roll on vacay!!!

Our last night :(

The little trooper cried and cried on the way to dinner and at the beginning of dinner. He never cries??? Thank Goodness Elizabeth realized his toe was sticking out of the side of his little sandal! Bad, bad mommy!!! Broke my heart!After dinner, it was off to Build a Bear! No more little brown sandals for Baby Love!!!

Pierce Party of Five!!!
I have taken pictures by this frog
every year since Walker was three!
Daddy's Girl...
Mommy's Boys...
I really can't get enough of these three!!!
Ready for one last day of FuN ...................Thank you, Lord, for my three little loves!!!
They truly do love each other and
have so much fun together!
One last trip to the pool...
A vacay with the HOodieS was the BEST!!!
Can't WAIT to see where we go next summer! :)))))))))My sweet parents surprised us with my kids'
favorite cake...THREE of my mother's
delicious pumpkin spice cakes!
We had such a wonderful time traveling with
our friends, being somewhere we love
and SAVORING our first vacation
as a family of FIVE!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Gooooooooooood times! I LOVE how tan your kids get! Did I tell you we finally made it to Build A Bear in Htown? So now we have "Snow White Kitty!"
So glad you are back to bloggin! I'm about to do our nana day right now!
xoxo

Brandi said...

Seriously, the cutest pics ever!! What a beautiful family! Love the pics of Huds napping on the beach. Looks like you guys had a fabulous trip!!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

That almost seems like forever ago! That really was SO MUCH fun. The Reeds still give a "shout out" to the Pierce family party of 5 for having us with them on their summer vacay! Oh, and I love the old man shot. The first thing I thought of is wonder if our buddy will be on here? ha! and you posted it! haha. Love that CoCo came too. That was SUCH a great time. Rain or shine I say let us start planning the next trip!

So blessed to have you and the other Hoodies in my life!

Rhonda said...

I love love love all your recent blog updates! It's so good to see the Pierce Party of 5 again!! I especially love these vacation pictures - great memories with great friends! The kids are growing up so fast and all three just beautiful (and handsome!)!!!