Saturday, November 13, 2010

Haddie Haddie Bo Faddie

"Haddie Haddie Bo Faddie My Big Bad Bo Baddie My Haddie Maddie Faddie Laddie Haddie".................

Your daddy and your big brother have sung that song to you since you were a tiny little baby girl! I love that you are the one and only princess in our family.







Your smile. Your laugh. Your sweetness. Your tears. Your curls. Your cute little body. Your heart.



















Everything about you makes me smile.























Even when you fall asleep waiting on mommy to come help you wipe your little hiney!!!




3 comments:

Beth E. said...

Melt.My.Heart! Such sweet pics of Haddie. And the last one is just too cute...oh, that adorable little girl!

Elizabeth said...

I NEEDED your blog today! Sweet little Haddie and her cute little hiney have me tickled pink. What oh what is she going to say about that one in about 10 years?!?!?

Shannon said...

That might be the sweetest little hiney I have ever seen! Such a great rehearsal dinner video picture! :-) I love this sweet girl and need a hug from her SOON!