Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Na Na Lovin' ~ Summer Style

I'm still trying to catch up on my blog.
I'm not yet reading my fave blogs yet...someday soon.
Going back in my pictures where I left off
before the accident is such an escape.
I had written this post July 13th.

I love me some July because it means my
best girl from Cali comes back to
the Lone Star for a visit!!!
This was her first time to meet
the Hudsy Puds! :)
Here are Auntie Brooke and God Mommy...................
It's three God Babies for my Beloved Best Girl!!!
And OF COURSE my precious, precious
God Daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm already envisioning a life long friendship
between these two buds! This was their
second reunion. Looks like Big C
remembers his old bud!!!Cutie pies...they are about seven weeks apart. We love our time at Lake Travis
with the Kelly/Simpson Crew!!!
This next series just melts my heart...
little besties in the making!!!Boat Ride!!!Isn't my God Daughter absolutely darling?!?Wish I could see this little face more often!!!Yep, looks like besties forever!!!Even T-Daddy Love was all about
my little God Daughter!Sweet Thing didn't forget
baby brother love!!!Pierce Party of Five ~ Lake Travis 2010I LOVE THESE TWO GIRLS!!!Sweet God Mama Lovin'!Nobody in the world like this girl...Well, double my Na Na pleasure............

The day after Lake Travis, Megan
and her precious ones came to see us!!!OH these little Petite Na Na's becoming
besties just melts my heart!!!Made me so happy for Megan to meet Hudson! What a cute couple?!?
Beautiful B might want an older man someday!Miss Megan always does my heart good!
I love her dearly!!!

Nothin' like a Na Na!!!

Time, distance and the busyness of our lives may keep us apart physically, but NOT in any other way! Love love LOVE my girls and all of their petits!!!

5 comments:

Beth E. said...

Awww...great pics of the Na Na crew, and an awesome pic of the Pierce Party of Five!

One day we're gonna meet. I just know we are! Love you...

Kimberly said...

Love those pics! Now when am I going to see you!! We need to chat..options..maybe visiting Travis in Austin while I am there (Nov 7-8) or we meet at Chic-fil-et in ATM for lunch, or road tripping to Htown? I know you have SO MUCH ON.Just wanna see my girl!

angie said...

Sweet pictures! You know I love lake pics:-).

Brandi said...

What great pics!!! Love the little pool on the boat dock, awesome! I've been thinking and praying for your sweet nephew!!!!! Take care!

Katie said...

Mindy ~ I've been thinking about you. Miss you, friend!