Monday, September 13, 2010

It's a GIRL and a BOY

I wrote this one on July 10th...Kelli is now 29 weeks preggers!!! More on her soon. Definitely a bright spot in my life these days.

It's not every day that your best friend
has TWINS!!! LUCKY me, though....................
Kelli G is pregnant with TWINS!!!

Kelli has two beautiful sisters and they have seven children between the two of them. Kelli asked me to put something together to surprise Kate & all of the cousins & her entire family with the news. She called me from her appointment to let me in on the "news" first so I could get all of this together! PURE JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of each!!! Each cousin got a bag of multi-colored jelly bellies...but Sweet Kate Kate's bag was filled with PINK and BLUE ones!!! And she needed a Big Sis shirt of course!!!

The kids and I were thrilled to have the "inside scoop" on this news and just had to surprise the Big Mama with something! hee hee!Since Kelli was finally letting us celebrate her belly full of love, some of her closest friends and I decided to take her out for dinner. This happens to be her sister, Kathi...she and I fight over Kelli!!! I always kinda wanted Kathi as my baby sister. A Target gift card from the gang of course!I just had to bring Kelli a little something extra...it was this hideous maternity top that she had given to me forever ago and forgotten about! I've been saving this forever!!!

Not only is it tight horizantal stripes, but also there is a cut out for your tummy to stick through!!! I can't wait for her to wear it! :)

Sweet, dear friends...

Each one of us have prayed and prayed for these babies long before they were even in Kelli's tummy yet!!! We are all so happy and thankful for Kelli!Robin also got Kelli these fabulous shirts to wear!!!
I can't wait to see my tiny little Kelli G really preggers with TWO!
Oh we do!!!..................
Kelli and I have been friends since before kindergarten. She's my oldest and dearest friend. We were pregnant with Walker and Kate at the same time. Kate was born nine days after Walker. That made our pregnancies that much more special. I was a little sad when I didn't have her to go through my next pregancy with or even my next...I mean she was still right with me...just NOT growing like I was. ha! But now that it's her turn, I'm so happy it has happened this way. I feel like I'm getting two new babies myself!!! I just already love them that much.

Congratulations, Kelli G!!! I love you!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Congrats Kelli G! Soooooo exciting! Kate is going to be such a great and helpful big sis. Mindy- did you make the big sis shirt with your fancy sparkle letters. Pls let me know where you buy them...i need to get some when i am in town. They are too fun.
xoxo