Tuesday, August 1, 2017

More Friday Night Lights

Hadlee and her dance teacher, Morgan!
Also with one of my precious students!
Hadlee danced during pre-game
with the goal tenders!!!
Then she quickly changed shirts
and got ready to cheer with 
the cheerleaders!!!
Hadlee was sitting by Mabry.  I grew
up with her parents.  So sweet!
Time to CHEER!
Look at these beautiful seniors!
It was black out night!
Hadlee got to line up with the 
dance team and cheerleaders...
Friday nights are so fun!
Hudson running out with the
Panther Pack!!!!!!
THE most precious girls!!!!!
Huds, Owen, & Brooks had fun
on the Panther Pack!!!!!!!
YAY for Abby & Haddie
We had the honor of sitting in the 
press box that night!!!!!!!!
It had a perfect view of the 
8th graders in the student section;)
Stalkers;)
These four had fun!!!!!❤
AND of course Hudson LOVED it up there!!!
So very thankful for my dearest boy mom friends❤
Awesome night at Panther Stadium!!!
Huds couldn't wait to catch some players!!!
Matthew!!!!!!!!!
Three of my favorite former students!!!!!
Andy, David "Tall Boy", Raul
And finally....a pic with Tanner!!!!!
I don't know these two players but 
they were so willing to take a pic
with Hudson...even lifted him up!
Awesome!!!!
I decided I needed one with the QB, too!
He was in one of my favorite first periods;)
His future is bright!

No comments: