Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Evenings

I love our evenings.  
I never know what's going to be happening...
...but there's always something;)
Especially when it comes to Big Huds:)
Sweet Girl is always right along for whatever it is...
...in full spirit!:)
Cutest little Midway Girl I know!
Usually Walker leaves for practice...
So Hudson thinks he needs to "practice", too!
Golf?  Why not?
Sometimes Walker & his buddies are around
and you never know what's going to be 
going on with them either?!? ;)
(Like getting something stuck 
in the neighbor's tree!!!)

But the best evenings involve
my favorite four...
which often involves a golf cart
ride to the creek...
And watching my kids 
(all FouR of them!) play..........
You make known to me the path of life; 
you will fill me with joy in your presence, 
with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
Psalm 16:11

No comments: