Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Logan's 17th Birthday

I love me some Logan!!!
Or as Haddie called him when she
was little, "Logolo".........
My kids absolutely ADORE Logan.
It's so cute!!! 
He is amazing with them:)
Sadly, Logan experienced his first
heartbreak on his actual birthday :(
Mean girl!!!!!!!!!!!  Better not show
her face to Aunt Mindy doing that on my
Log's birthday!!!  ANYWAY...
we postponed his celebration a
few days and then all met
at Fuddrucker's like we always do!  ;)
Her loss...because this guy is a CATCH!!!
He is so handsome, kind-hearted, very smart, and ....
FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuddrucker's has always been our birthday
spot because my kids could run a little wild
(not that they're wild at all!)..................
And we can all move around and visit...
But now it is even more of our perfect spot
 for birthdays because we can take turns eating
and hanging out with Travis on the couches.
This way he doesn't have to just sit
and watch us eat.  :( 
It's just so nice to have a true life living,
 breathing MIRACLE in your presence anyways:)
Seriously...how HANDSOME
and TALL are these two HUNKS?!?
I am one blessed aunt!!!!!!!
I can't make it through a function without
at least ONE of my kids in at least ONE
picture doing some sort of odd face?!?
Macy always spots it and zooms in on
my kids' crazy faces or gestures.
Tonight was no different. 
Who knew the JOKER was also at the party?!?
These guys don't need any
stinkin' girls in their lives!!!
Logan is loved by all sides of the fam!
This is his grandparents on his dad's side...
we are all like family now.

Grandmother may have only had girls
as her own...but she sure does have
some good-lookin' grandsons now!!!
This little grandson wants to do whatever
Logan is getting to do!!!!!!!!!!!!
T-dawg loves him some Logan, too!
If Walker isn't reminding us so much
of Travis, then he is reminding us of
Logan...in his build and expressions.
This is a good thing either way:)
PaPa!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good friends...
Proud parents!!!  We were all missing
Macy Girl who is at Texas State.
She and Logan are SO close, too.  :(
My two favorite, SWEETEST,
most handsome 17 year olds in the world!!!!!!
Logan...we ALL love you!
We all love this miracle, too!
I can't help but always think of
my bestie Kimberly (& Blake) speeding
me back to Waco from Austin
where we had spent the weekend to
get me to Hillcrest Hospital in time
for Logan's birth.  Kim literally had to 
speed into the turn around and slam on 
her brakes for me to jump out
(well, we kinda added some of that
for dramatic measure)...but I MADE it!:)

Another moment I'll never forget is 
when Michelle let me drive Logan
as a very small baby down to Baylor
to my house (the Green Hizow).
I remember mostly Megan because
she had no idea even how to hold
him!!!  Such a funny memory
since we are all mommies now:)

My life truly has been richer
and more blessed by being an aunt to 
my three nephews and my niece.
Logan is a very special guy 
and I love him with all my heart. 
I pray for him and his future every single day.
Happy Birthday, Logan!!!
We love you SO much :)

1 comment:

snekcip said...

Awwww Happy Belated Birthday Logan!!

Hey Mindy!! Oh gosh, I hadn't been here on the blog in awhile!! OH MY GOODNESS TRAVIS LOOKS FABULOUS!! GOD IS GOOD!!! So good to see all the wonderful updates!! The kids are growing!!! I can't believe how Walker is growing!!!! It's so good to come here and read! I always leave with a SMILE!!!!