Sunday, February 5, 2012

January 2012

Troy had the nerve to text me this picture
of this handsome kid at the deer lease.
It about took my breath away.
Walker is HUGE and just growing
up way too fast.  :(
He will ALWAYS be the
love of my life!!!!!!!



Mrs. Janice sent me these pics...
look at my little Hudsy doing
his "work"!!!
LOVE that mouth action!!!!!!!!!!
Hudson's actual BIRTHday fell on
a Tuesday so he got to celebrate
with Mrs. Janice & Everett ...
Sweet Everett was sick and didn't
get to come to Hudson's party.  
This is Hudson getting into
Adrienne's make-up!!!!!!!
The very idea of him getting into
his best girl's make-up!!!!!!!! ;)
What a delightful little blessing to be
able to pick this little girl up from
school everyday.  She is SO happy
to see me and I am even more
happy to see her.  Thank you, Sweet Jesus!
My kids aren't called the STORM for nothing.
Here we are at Academy getting Walker
some new basketball hi-tops. 
I'm on the floor with all these shoes
HOLLERING for Walker to get
his booty back over to us.
I look up and this is what I see
coming down the isle!!!!!!!!!!!!
How about these new hi-tops for my
nine year old that are TOO BIG for
his mama!!!!!!!  And I wear an
8 1/2 size shoe;))))))))))
I can think of MANY things that I have
not done well as a mommy for my kids,
but one thing I am SO very proud of
is how my kids LOVE each other.
They are always so excited for
the other!!!  Moments like these when
Haddie came out from dance
and Huddy was so happy to see
and hug her literally melt.my.heart!!!
What am I going to do with
Princess Hadlee?!?
She's the sweetest little mess
I've ever known...
especially in this darling
little outfit that Aunt Lynna
got her for Christmas.
It's what Haddie wanted to wear
on her first day back to school
from the holidays! :)
I saw this the other day on Facebook
and it made me smile :) ...
because I feel like I have this man.
And it makes me smile even bigger
to think that Hadlee is getting to watch
her daddy be this man!
Just the other day Hadlee was playing
with her barbies in her room while
I was putting her clothes away.
I heard her have Ken say to
Barbie, "Here you go, sweetheart."
AHHHHHHH....
yay for Daddy Love:)))

Just HAD to hit up Target on the DAY
that the new Lego Superheroes
came out.  Superman Lego!!! YES!
Walkman has been so excited for this:)
Mrs. Janice & Adrienne got Haddie
a Lite Bright for Christmas!
OH the memories one of these
brought back for me!!!!!!!
She loves it!!!!!!!
Celebrating Sweet Jillian's birthday
at Practically Picasso.  Haddie
painted this little penguin...
As I mentioned earlier, the
pure JOY I see in Hadlee when
she sees me in the afternoon is
just the BEST.  But what is
ALSO the best is the way
Hudson is SO excited to see
her AND Walker.........
There are ALWAYS hugs
and ALWAYS smiles:)))
Walker comes out a few minutes
after Haddie and we do the whole
thing ALL over again...
LOTS of hugs & smiles!!!!!!!!
AND one extremely happy
and grateful mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This little thing is HUNGRY
when she gets in the car.  I always try
to have something for them.
This particular day it was a donut
from my trip to HEB...
Practice makes Perfect.....
This is just something I don't want
to forget because it makes me laugh
SO HARD! This is Troy at
Dr. Graham's.  He had insisted
that something was wrong with Hudson's
little package. ;) While there before
Dr. G even came in, Troy
realized there was not a single
thing in the world wrong with it!!!
He was dying and didn't want
to have to face Dr. Graham!!!!!!!!!!
The only good thing was that
we left there with Dr. G telling
us that Hudson has the best, most
perfect package he'd ever seen!  ;)
Easy.Bake.Oven.
Hello to my very favorite
new APP...Red Stamp!  Get it:)
This was one of those stop
and give thanks moments ~
I was at the grocery store
and all of the sudden
completely overcome with awe
at this beautiful little girl....
H. Walker and the guys!!!!! ;)
One day I told Hadlee to go get
ready because we needed to go
and feed Hunter & Lynna's dogs.
This is what she came out in........
Sick, Sicker & Sickest...
Unfortunately we had some
sick days in January...pretty much
one full week of YUCK!
(Unfortunately :( some of it came back
this last week & it was back to the dr. again)
Two raging ear infections, very high
fevers, throwing up, and icky coughs.

We had no other choice but to stay
home in our pj's and play games and rest...
Walker had febrile seizures when he was little...
three ambulance rides and one hospital stay
type seizures. :( Scary, scary times.
He still runs such high fevers when sick.
I'll always be fearful of fever!!!!!!!!
There was SOMETHING that made
allllllllllllll three of them feel
better.  Somebody had dropped it
by on our door step........
Grandmother's sweet tea of course!!!!!!!

Hudsy was really the sickest...
God bless his heart.  He runs high
fevers like his Bubba. 
This was him with 104 and he still
kept trying to flash
me a little grin :)
He & Haddie just felt so awful.  :(
This particular afternoon,
we had the hardest time getting
Baby Love's fever down. 
But we did, and he was back to
his Happy Jack self!!! ;)
Not one, not two, but all three...
God love their little hearts....
Baby Love was throwing up so often
that he started carrying around
his own bowl and if we gave him
something to eat or drink,
he'd go into the kitchen to get a new
bowl.  Poor guy had figured
out what was up!  :(
He slept so much...
like the sweet, little angel he is!!!
Love this message...
I DO know
it (life) will be worth it.
Thankfully, I have Jesus in my
heart which gives me all the faith
and belief and love I could ever
 need in this life!

No comments: